"March 12th 2000"

Log 1

We packed up and continued to Kellstorpe Road. We arrived at the Duke and Duchess's house to find Spencer's remains. He was hollowed out and shadowy. We didn't stay for long and continued to the difficult bend. We found the remains of Ryan derailed in the ditch. We were saddened, but had to continue on. We arrived at Kellstorpe Road where Rebbeca had crashed into Paxton, killing them both. Percy and Derek decided to check Kirk Ronan while we checked the airport. We arrived at the airport to find Hiro's Remains. We were all devastated by this since Hiro had been one of the most loved engines on the railway. It was sad to see him gone. Percy and Derek came back with only a few trucks. They had found Hank's remains at Kirk Ronan. Seems it's time to head to Crovan's Gate.

Log 2

We arrived at Crovan's Gate where all the narrow gauge engines were in the burning shed. We weren't able to save any of them, so we headed to the works and shed. The works contained the remains of Flora, Pug, and Jinty. They were all we gutted out just like the others. We checked the sheds to find suprisingly nobody. We headed down the line to Great Waterton, but that's when it all went down. We saw Arthur gutting Stanley out. In his final moments, Stanley yelled at us to run before he was killed. We began to reverse, but the coupling between Nia and Derek snapped. Without Derek, Nia was unable to outrun Arthur. She screamed for mercy before she was gutted. We were forced to leave her. We arrived back at the station, but we didn't see approaching us. Suddenly, we heard two whistles. We couldn't believe it, it was Emily and Gordon! Gordon charged at Molly, sending her off the rails. Arthur tried to kill him, but Henry knocked him back. Henry then buffered up to him. Gordon asked what he was doing, and I'll never forget what he said.

"Goodbye Gordon, thank you for everything... James, Edward, Douglas, Rebecca, I'll be with you soon..."

Gordon begged for Henry not to do it, but it was too late. Arthur gave Henry a scar, but that was his last mistake. Henry shunted Arthur into the works where fuel tankers were. A whistle and a scream were the last sounds Henry made before the explosion. We were all shocked at saddened by what happend to Henry, along with Nia. We were all silent for a few minutes. Finally, Duck spoke up and asked about Gordon and Emily's story.

Emily and Gordon's Stories

Emily was at the station where Gordon and Thomas saw Diesel 10 for the first time all those years ago. When those things attacked, she made a break for the tunnel. Somehow, when she was in there, Douglas and Henry never saw her. When those things attacked the tunnel, she raced down the line. She raced through Tidmouth where James was being killed. Molly and Arthur followed her until Crovan's Gate, where she continued down the mainline while Arthur and Molly where sent down the line to Great Waterton. She arrived at Vicarstown where Gordon, Pip, and Emma were.

Gordon was at Knapford when the shadows attacked. He raced down the line as fast as he could, passing Tidmouth Sheds, where some of the shadows went to kill Scruff. He thundered on until he lost them at Wellsworth. He arrived at Vicarstown where he met Pip and Emma. They were able to hide in the shed when they heard about those things attacking on the radio.

The four stayed there until yesterday when they were forced to leave due to the shadows attacking. Gordon and Emily escaped, they weren't sure about Pip and Emma though. They stayed in a siding until they saw us running from Arthur. Gordon tried to save Nia, but it was too late. The two then decided to follow Arthur to wherever he was going. We knew the rest.

Log 3

We're the last ones...

We decided it was best to leave the island since it wasn't safe here anymore. No way to destroy the shadows, no way to save Sodor. We took our consist down the line until we arrived near the bridge, where we found Pip and Emma had crashed into the channel. Thankfully, the military was on the other side. 3 boats was called to take us. Duck, Percy, and Dodge were put on one, Derek and Emily were placed on another, and Gordon was placed on the last one. Not sure what will become of Sodor now that it's, well, what it is now.