"March 9th 2000"

March 9th 2000

Log 1

We decided to check the little western up to Callan. We hoped Donald and Oliver were still alive somehow. We got the engines fired up and needed up. We arrived at Arlesburgh, but sadly, Donald and Oliver didn't make it. Oliver had threw the buffers at the station, and Donald had derailed in the yard. Those things seemed to have gutted them both. We arrived at Callan, but nobody was there. We decided to head back to Tidmouth. We're going to refuel first though, and find food.

Log 2

Well this is a suprise. We arrived at Tidmouth to find Douglas. He looked depressed by what had happened to James. We asked about his story and he broke down. He told us he was at Elsbridge when all went to hell. Daisy and Nevile were there, and they were all chatting. Suddenly, Nia raced by telling them all to run. They were confused until those things showed up. They began to tear Neville apart as Daisy booked it out of there. Douglas wanted to help Neville, but he knew he was too far gone. He raced all the way to Henry's tunnel. He met up with Henry there. Douglas told Henry his story. Henry was furious that Douglas had left Nevile for dead and didn't try to go with Daisy. Douglas yelled saying he would've died and his way was blocked. Suddenly, more of those things showed up. Henry headed down the loop, and Douglas headed for Knapford Sheds. Douglas hid there last night until this morning.

Log 3

We were shocked after hearing Douglas's story. We decided to head down to Fquarhar so we could find Daisy, Thomas, Toby, and Mavis. We arrived at Elsbridge and heared down the line. As we approached Bulgy's bridge, we found Toby, Annie, Clarabel, and Henrietta at the bottom. Sadly, they were all charred remains. Percy broke down after this. We felt bad for him, Toby, along with Edward, felt like a father to him. We arrived at Fquarhar station where we found Daisy, she was petrified. She told us Toby had left earlier and hadn't come back, he also said something about Thomas. We decided to have Douglas stay with Daisy and for us to head to the quarry. We arrived at the quarry to find Mavis's gutted remains. As we were heading back, we saw stones by the other line we hadn't gone down. Percy said it led to an old car ferry that Thomas crashed at over 30 years ago. We headed down there and we saw an engine off the line. We got closer and when we say the engine at the front, we knew we would never see our number 1 again. Percy's eyes filled with tears after this, his best friends were now gone. We tried to comfort Percy on the way back to Fquarhar, but when we got there, it was hell.

Log 4

We were shocked when we arrived back at Fquarhar to find the sheds destroyed and Douglas and Daisy dead. We knew we had to leave since this must've happened not long ago. We headed back to Elsbridge and back onto the mainline. We didn't stop until we got to Crosby. As we passed the field, we saw the crashed Murdoch. In Crosby yard, we saw a crashed Barry in the barber shop. We decided to head to Wellsworth to ensure our safety. We're staying in the shed now. We've locked the doors to ensure safety. I have a list of engines we've lost:

Thomas
James
Toby
Donald
Douglas
Oliver
Scruff
Daisy
Mavis
Barry
Murdoch
Neville
Diesel
Billy

Potential Survivors Last Seen Alive:

Henry
Gordon
Nia
Emily

Hopefully we find these engines.