"March 10th 2000"

March 10th 2000

Log 1

We woke up a few hours ago. We decided to head up to Brendam to try and find other engines. Salty, Boco, Edward, Bill, Ben, and Derek might be up there. As we were getting ready, Nia raced past with some trucks. We started heading up the branchline at around 8 AM. We decided to check the old Suddery harbour, but all we found was the crashed train of our favourite CoBo diesel. Known we'd lost Boco, we continued to Suddery. We arrived at Lower Suddery to find the remains of our number 2. Percy and Duck were both very upset by this, since Edward had been like a father to them. We decided to take two of his undamaged coaches, which had some survivors inside. They told us Edward had crashed while trying to escape those things, and a few minutes later, a yellow monster showed up and killed most of the passengers before it continued to Brendam. We knew it was Molly, and there wouldn't be many survivors left at Brendam. We continued to Brendam to find Derek at upper Brendam. He was overjoyed to see us, but he didn't have fuel. His driver said they couldn't find any at Upper Brendam and they didn't dare go to the docks. We decided to go anyway, and we'd bring back some fuel for Derek. We headed in and found a fuel tanker. Peecy went to grab it, but suddenly, we heard a ticking sound. We knew it was a bomb, and Percy tried to escape. However, it was too late, a piece of the tankers remains flew into Percy's chin, and it came clean off! We knew none of the tankers were safe after that, except one in the shed that whoever put the bomb there clearly didn't want us to get. Well, Duck got it with ease. As we were leaving, the Brendam engines raced out and tried to KILL us! Salty told us that we could be infected and not even know it. Percy wasn't having any of it however, and he rammed into Salty, sending him into one of his own bombs. Bill and Ben tried to get us, but Percy swooped in and saved us again. Bill and Ben begged for mercy, but Percy wasn't buying it. He sent both of them flying into the sea. Duck was a little frightened, but was glad Percy was a fighter. We arrived back at Upper Brendam and gave Derek the fuel. We left with the sole survivor of the branchline back to Wellsworth, and we decided to rest for a bit. Now that we have Derek, we can probably fight those things a bit easier.

Log 2

At around 2, we decided to head up the line un until Killdane. If anyone is hiding anywhere, it's there. The three of us headed up to Maron, where we found the blown up remains of Bear. We also surprisingly found Charlie. He looked very depressed, and told us his story. He was at Crovan's Gate with Barry. Charlie was going to take Alice and Mirabel back to Tidmouth for us. Thanks I guess? Barry was just leaving with his train when those shadow things showed up again. Charlie ran, but Alice and Mirabel weren't si lucky. Duck began to cry after hearing this. Charlie felt incredibly guilty about leaving Alice and Mirabel, aswell as not stopping Bear. Weren't gonna leave him, so we fired him up and took him with us.

Log 3

Well this is a suprise. We arrived at Cronk to find a depressed Dodge, a burned Splatter, a scarred Nia. Nia told us she had tried to escape the island, but has been diverted into the siding where Splodge were. Splatter had been killed in the impacting crash, Nia had several scars. We had a crane from Brendam, so we were able to put Nia back on the rails. We also decided to camp here tonight. However as we were searching, we found Dennis in the spot Thomas crashed all those years ago through the buffers and down towards that wall. We knew he couldn't be saved, so we decided to head back to the engines. I pray to god this ends soon.