"March 8th 2000"

March 8th 2000

Log 1

So much hell just happend...

We were at Callan as Arthur passed us with a goods train. Suddenly, a bunch of strange Shadowy figures ran into the yard and started killing workmen. We yelled for everyone to get on, but we didn't have enough room, so several passengers were left to die. We thundered out of Callan towards Tidmouth. We saw Donald in Arlesburgh yard screaming as those things surrounded him. We couldn't do anything, so we kept going. As we passed the station across the bridge, we saw Oliver pass us with Isabel, Dulcie, and Toad. We tried to warn them, but they just kept going, confused. We can only assume they never came out alive. As we raced through the tunnel, we heard the sirens come on, and we were diverted into the yard. We stopped in the sheds in the yard and hoped they wouldn't find us. They arrived at the yard and looked like they were about to find us, but then Gordon raced by with the Express and ran one of those things over. All of them turned to Gordon and chased him. We aren't going back out there anytime soon. Duck is incredibly worried about Oliver and Donald, saying we could've saved them. I told him if we went to save them, we would've died too. Hopefully this nightmare ends.

Log 2

Log 2

An hour after I wrote my last log, Percy came racing into the yard with a long line of empty trucks. He looked petrified and was asking were Thomas and Toby were. We told him we didn't know since we had only seen Donald, Oliver, and Gordon.

We asked what happened to him, and he told us he was at the Old Harbour

We asked what happened to him, and he told us he was at the Old Harbour. He was with Diesel, who was teasing him by calling him a green Caterpillar with red stripes. Percy responded by calling him a black weasel. After he said that, those things arrived at the harbour. Above them, Emily raced by with a passenger train. However, they were dead set on Diesel. They all began to tear him apart. Percy couldn't do anything, so he raced away as fast as he could. As he raced along the line, he saw Billy heading towards the harbor. We can only assume he never came out alive. He went fowards at the harbour junction and bolted through Knapford. As he raced through the station, he saw the tail end of a goods train heading in the opposite direction, the engine seemed to be the same green as Percy. We concluded the engine was Henry, so we might he able to find him. After he finished, we heard a whistle. It was James, he was racing down the line being chased by what looked to be Molly, but her face was just a shadowy circle. The points weren't set right, and James went straight into the station building. His passengers attempted to run, but Molly finished them off. Arthur then came up from the branchline, and he was just like Molly.

They were about to kill them all, when the coaches set on fire

They were about to kill them all, when the coaches set on fire. Then Emily came racing by again, and they both focused their attention on her. She raced through the station as they both chased her. We both went to try and save James, but he was too far gone. We knew we had to leave since there was now a fire and those things might come back. We headed up the line to the sheds, but all we found we the remains of Scruff, who was hiding in the goods shed. We decided to hide in Tidmouth Sheds itself, I pray to god this hell ends soon.