Prologue - The Inseparable Connection

(This is the first time I'm making a pokemon story so I hope you enjoy!)

Narrator's POV...

Current Location: The Isle of Armor

"Sensei Mustard...it was so nice of you to let us visit you!" Said a long blonde haired woman dressed in black as she spoke to the old man dressed in Kung Fu clothing named Mustard.

Mustard had smiled back to the lady and said to her "I enjoy having company around after all...you seem great as ever, dear Cynthia!" Until he noticed a young white haired boy hiding behind her and hugging her leg staying close.

The moment Mustard looked at him, he gave a warm smile as he asked "And...who is the boy?" With the boy looking surprised as Cynthia looked at him "Oh him? This is my son...his name is Hanzo"

(Oh yeah I forgot to mention that in this story, in this story Cynthia was never pregnant nor is she married)

This took Mustard by surprise after hearing the word 'son' come out of her mouth. Cynthia then told him "He's my adopted son...his parents died from a severe illness. He was given the ability to be able to speak with pokemon using an unknown source of aura and ran away due to not having any relatives...but many called him a monster for it before I found him in the streets..."

"How utterly sad...the poor boy must have gone through such hard times..." said Mustard who could not keep his eyes away from him. He felt sorry for the boy.

The master was going to say something until he came up with an idea and looked up at Cynthia "If it's alright with you Cynthia...I have a certain pokemon that I am willing to find a worthy trainer for..."

"I don't understand...what does the pokemon need to do with what Hanzo is going through?" Cynthia questioned Mustard who continued to smile "He certainly has been through things that have frightened him in the past...but it won't stop him from being what he chooses to be. Why not let him explore the entire area to see how pokemon are together? Even when they're alone?"

The Sinnoh Region Champion however felt a sense of worries "Im not so sure about leaving him out there...what if he gets hurt?" With Mustard replying "I have my students out in the fields so he should be ok"

The next day...

It was the dawn of the next day as Cynthia was down stairs with Ms. Honey who was revealed to he the watcher of the dojo. Hanzo had woken up from bed and had began to walk down the stairs to his mother.

"Smells good doesn't it? The amazing scent of that deductible food" As Hanzo turned around afraid, it was Mustard who was standing behind him who was taking a view at the food the two women had cooked.

Mustard panned his view towards Hanzo who felt afraid but then Mustard smiled "Dont you want to eat? You'll need your energy, young one" as Hanzo felt surprised and relaxed until the boy finally spoke "...T-T-Thank you...M-Mr. Mustard..."

They both started walking together towards the table and sat down quietly with Cynthia taking notice of her child interacting with another person.

As Hanzo sat there quietly looking away until he noticed a squirtle and bulbasaur playing together. Mustard started to wonder what he was looking at until he eventually noticed him watching the Squirtle and bulbasaur playing together.

It was a surprise to Mustard who was noticing that caught him as he began to wonder if Hanzo and the Isle of Armor would be good if they helped one another.

Thats when he found the idea of assigning Hanzo with a task that eventually ended up becoming a blessing to the young boy.

They continued to watch the squirtle and bulbasaur play together as Honey and Cynthia made their way over to the table. Cynthia placed down a pot of breakfast stew in the center as Honey was putting down the plates and preparing the pokemon food for not only squirtle and bulbasaur but as well for her pokemon.