The Champion Inauguration

(Hope you enjoy this bit, I also want to mention to the readers who finished the first chapter that if you go back to the ending of the previous chapter, I changed Hanzo's look with one I finally stuck with)

Nemona's POV...

We've been on this plane for about almost a few hours and the inauguration probably started. We missed the whole thing and I didn't get a chance to fight some strong trainers....

I decided to ask Hanzo if we were there yet as I grabbed him my his shirt "...Hanzooo, are we there yet...?" I was so bored out of my mind and I just wanted to get off soon.

He just looked at me and gave me a disappointed "....Nemona...its only been ten minutes. We don't land in Galar for another hour" as I just froze there dumbfounded. Penny looked at me and said "Do you always want things to speed up? We got on the plane at 7:00pm. We've been the air for only ten minutes and the inauguration starts at 10:00pm and we're only here until 8:10pm"

I was even more dumbfounded and found myself defeated. Arven decided to give me some of his food and I started to eat it with him saying "You need to be patient, Nemona. We'll be there on time...."

They were right, I'm acting head first into thoughts like this. I should relax and enjoy the relaxation...oh but how could I?!

I decided to bring out Pawmot and play some games with him for a bit. Since I'm overreacting I need to calm down and listen to them. I guess I'm really pushy.

After awhile of us having fun, our champion took a quick peak out the window and exclaimed "Hey guys look! Its the Galar Region! We're almost there!"

We all took a moment to take such an amazing stare view outside the window. While we kept staring outside, one of Hanzo's pokeballs opened up which we all noticed and caused us to take our view off of the Galar Region.

 While we kept staring outside, one of Hanzo's pokeballs opened up which we all noticed and caused us to take our view off of the Galar Region

"Roran? What're you doing out of your pokeball, little one?" Our fellow Champion Hanzo asked the young small Oshawott.

Roran is Hanzo's Oshawott that traveled alongside him after he became Champion. Roran was a gift sent to him by one of his mother's friends on his 11th birthday, from that point on they became friends.

The little oshawott climbed up onto Hanzo's lap and started to watch the view outside as it seemed very excited to see what amazing adventures unfolded for it.

"Hey Nemona, that actually reminded me. You're technically a champion too...why weren't you told be part of the inauguration?" Arven asked me until the others had that feeling too as Penny added "Thats actually a good question, why didn't you get the memo?"

I told them "Well its true I am a champion but they wanted one of the most strongest of the three champions of Paldea to be elected as the true representative and champion of Paldea...and I'm not anywhere near Hanzo's might yet. La Primera Geeta also said the same and its also why she won't be joing us either"