Paradox and Dimensions!

(Theres alot of possibilities for this story since all 9 regions are available for me...Im slow on these because I run out of ideas)

Hanzo's POV...

Its been about a week since the meeting of champions. We recently discovered that a large widespread number of paradox pokemon from both the past and future escaped from my region in area zero.

The Paldea's Team Star Forces entered area zero to keep the rest of the paradox pokemon from leaving.

Ash informed me a few mins ago that the paradox pokemon went over to home region Alola. His of course is assisting in the cause.

After I ended the call with Ash, I texted my friends that I had to go back to Sinnoh to help my mom. Since Alola is only two regions away, I put away my phone and reached out for one of my pokeballs "...Im counting on you, my friend..."

I stopped at a nearby window and then opened it, looking at how high I was from the ground which it perfect for me. It was time me to make my way to the Alola region. I wasted no time and jumped out of the window and skydived.

"ALRIGHT YOU'RE UP!! LETS ROCK!!"

Narrator's POV...

Meanwhile in Alola...

"PIKACHU USE THUNDERBOLT!!"

Ash and Pikachu were fighting the Paradox pokemon that invaded the Alola region. One of the paradox pokemon was going to prepare an attack until they were hit with a mystical fire. The Alola Champion turned to he his wife and her partner running to him "Ash! I managed to get the teachers to evacuate the students"

"So Mallow, Lana, Lillie, Kiawe, Gladion, and Sophocles managed to get everyone out safe and sound...?" Ash asked Serena "Yeah, now that everyone has been evacuated we can apprehend the paradox pokemon" as she turned to her partner.

"I'll need you to lend us a hand Delphox!" Serena told her Delphox who got in front of her trainer and readied her wand

"I'll need you to lend us a hand Delphox!" Serena told her Delphox who got in front of her trainer and readied her wand. Pikachu stood strong next to Delphox as they faced a few Paradox pokemon.

An elephant shaped mechanical creature, a flying dragon with feather looking fur, a three headed mechanism, and a mechanical larva with separate parts hovering as one.

"ALRIGHT DELPHOX!! USE FLAMETHROWER!!"

Delphox immediately sprung into the air as it waved the wand it held in its hand. The wand began to summon fire as Delphox shot it towards the pokemon.