Christmas Special

It's winter time in Beacon, everyone was getting ready for the Holidays as John was packing everything up to leave his dorm and spend Christmas with his mother who is waiting for him, however His friends followed him where Glynda and Ozpin awaited him at the bullhead while greeting him with warm smiles on their faces.

Ozpin: ready to head home Johnathan?

John: yeah it's been awhile since I got here so I hope Mom is doing well.

Glynda: Don't worry John, she's called the Happiest huntress for a reason, and crazy news is that she is intending to run for President against Jaques Schnee which shocked him but glad because this man who is in charge of the Schnee dust company has been tormenting Faunuses and placed them in poor living conditions which placed them in poverty which was something he just cannot abide.

John: I'll support my Mother on this, just like how she did it for me.

Glynda: you're an outstanding young man, which is why I look at you as my favorite nephew.

They share a laugh together as the bullhead took off but not to their knowledge some several stowaways were spying on them, however they remained quiet as they landed in front of a large house in the middle of the woods that's when they realized it was actually the house of Robyn Hill the happiest huntress in Remnant, Nick and the others were surprised to see when she hugged him so tightly as they walked Inside as the others snook into the attic without breaking through the window as they followed him to his room which shows a lot of stuff he has which clearly shows that everything he says about the things he likes were true, he steps out of the closet which scares them a bit.

John: please tell me what are you guys doing here?

Ruby: what it's Christmas, can't we just have time to spend with our best friend?

Bella: besides I couldn't stand another second without you around me.

Nick: can't we at least spend time with you?

John: alright it's the holidays so okay.

They cheered as Robyn opened the door to her surprise to see John's friends in his room but she welcomes them all downstairs, they did a lot of activities together such as eating a delightful Christmas dinner, watch movies and telling stories to pass the time together which became something worth cherishing for the rest of their lives and it would bring fourth nostalgia some day in the future which they can have this moment to savior. John felt the truly happy at home with his friends and family while seeing the two new Fuanus duo having a great time and they thanked him for what he did for them since they hadn't have a good Christmas party in their younger years and they even listened to their favorite song called "Wonderful Christmas time ".

Weiss: I like this one.

Nick: it has a nice jam to it too.

That was when John felt lips on his cheeks as he knew it was Bella and Ruby as they pointed their fingers at a mistletoe which meant if two people were under it then they must kiss, this was John's greatest Christmas ever and he even took Many pictures for the memories as the night went on.

Caption: Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I need to take a break from this to pursue my other books but thanks so much for reading most of my stories and it means so much, okay love you guys and happy holidays! 🎄

🎉 You've finished reading Alpha Titans of Remnant (Rwby x Godzilla and Kong Fuanus oc's) Discontinued Fn 🎉