𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 | 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 ❞ ╜ 

╙ ❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 ❞ ╜ 

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺

Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts students had all gathered in the Great Hall for the choosing of the Triwizard Champions. Tables were laid across the walls of the Great Hall and students were scattered across the large room.

The Goblet of Fire was in the middle of the room, its blue flames shining brightly.

"Who do you think is gonna be the Durmstrang champion?" Willow asked excitedly. Alya and Draco were sitting with their group which consisted of Mattheo Riddle, Willow Travers, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and Pansy Parkinson.

"Definitely Viktor Krum. He's so hot, isn't he?" Pansy gushed.

"I agree" Daphne said, dreamily.

"Both of you are brainwashed," Draco said and turned to talk to Theodore and Blaise.

"Shh. Shh. It's starting" Alya said hurriedly.

Dumbledore walked up to the Goblet of Fire. "Silence!" Everyone in the hall quieted under Dumbledore's booming voice. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for: The Champion Selection!" He turned and aimed his hand at all the fires which were hanging on the wall and they all shrunk slowly.

He cautiously walked towards the goblet with his hand in the air and stood back as he waited for the flame to turn a pinkish-reddish colour. When it did, a piece of parchment emerged from it. He caught it and read the name written on it. "The Durmstrang champion is.. Viktor Krum!" Durmstrang students started cheering and clapping. Viktor walked up to Dumbledore and shook his hand as Dumbledore pointed to where he needed to go.

"Bet you're happy he got chosen" Alya smirked at Pansy as she blushed and held her head down. The flame turned the pink-reddish colour and another parchment fell out of it. "The champion for Beauxbatons.. Is Fleur Delacour!" There were more cheers and claps as Fleur smiled and walked up to Dumbledore and shook his hand and went the same way Viktor did a few moments ago.

"What's the bet she's gonna come last in the tournament?" Daphne asked.

The third and last piece of parchment flew out of the goblet and everyone quietened down in anticipation for the Hogwarts Champion.

"The Hogwarts Champion.. Cedric Diggory!" Everyone cheered and clapped for Cedric as he stood and walked towards Dumbledore, shaking his hand and walking the same way his fellow champions had gone.

"Weak ass Hufflepuff" Draco muttered and Alya hit his head.

"Don't be rude. He's a good guy" she scolded.

"How would you know? You've never talked to him" Draco said pompously.

"Just shut up Draco" she muttered, rolling her eyes and focusing her attention on Dumbledore again.

"Excellent! Now we have our three champions. I'm sure I can count upon all of you to give your full support each and every-"

He was cut off by the gasps the Great Hall was filled with. He turned and watch in a mixture of shock and awe as the goblet lit up once again. He cautiously walked up to it as the goblet turned red and spewed out a note, which he caught.

"Harry Potter" he whispered and the Great Hall was once again filled with gasps and whispers. "Harry Potter?" he asked as everyone turned towards Harry. "Harry Potter!"

"Pottah?" Draco sneered at his friends. "Why would Pottah be chosen? He's not even 17 the tosser!" He shouted loudly.

Tentatively, Harry walked up to Professor Dumbledore, with a shove from a Hermione, and took the piece of parchment with his name on it. Harry walked towards where the previous champions had gone and once he disappeared behind the door, Alya turned to Pansy.

"Well that was eventful" Alya murmured.

"What's the bet he dies by the First Task?" Blaise betted.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

"Hey, Harry" Cassie greeted as she walked up to Harry where he was sitting in the library.

"Hey, Cassie. What are you doing here?" Harry asked as he watched her sit down across from him.

"I just wanted to let you know that even though everyone is against you right now, I do believe you when you say you didn't put your name in that goblet" It was a few days after he was chosen as the Hogwarts champion along with Cedric and Harry had gotten a lot of hate from people for it.

"Why?" Harry asked, shocked.

"Because I know that you wouldn't do something like that. And I judged by your reaction when your name was called out you had no idea" she said gently.

"Thanks Cassie. It means a lot" Harry smiled at her.

"Now, what are you studying?" Cassie asked.

Harry groaned. "Potions. Snape is making us write a 3000 word essay on the properties and ingredients on a laxative potion"

"Ooh! I'm great at potions. Let me help you, I've got nothing better to do" Cassie said. So for the next hour or so they worked together on the set assignment when Alya walked into the library.

She was still struggling with not being able to talk to Cassie. There had been so many occasions where she just wanted to run up to Cassie and tell her everything that has been happening in her life but she knew she couldn't.

When she saw Cassie and Harry sitting together working on homework like siblings would she felt a strange overwhelming wave of jealousy fill her. At that moment, Cassie looked up and saw Alya. She knew Alya was still struggling with her disownment but Alya wouldn't talk to her at all. Not even spare her a second glance and that hurt Cassie.

When she saw Alya scoff and walk quickly out of the library, she frowned. She quickly told Harry that she would be back and ran after Alya, quickly catching up with her in the empty corridor.

"Alya! Wait! What's up?" she said, huffing slightly.

"I'll tell you what's up!" Alya shouted. "The second you get disowned, and I start ignoring you, you start treating Harry as if he were you brother! It's like you've forgotten about me! I'm still here you know!"

"Alya, I was just helping him with his homework, it was nothing. You're still my little sister, and I know you're angry at me but I don't know what you want from me. You refuse to talk to me" Cassie said.

"Yeah, well maybe it's for a good reason" she scoffed. "Did you even care how any of us would be affected by your actions?"

"Of course I did! But what about me? What about what I wanted?"

"Alya! There you are!" A voice said and when Cassie turned around, she saw Draco. "I've been looking for y-" he stopped abruptly when he saw Cassie and immediately glared at her. "Why are you talking to her?" Cassie was shocked to hear the hateful tone in his voice.

"No reason, I just bumped into her. Let's go" Alya took one last look at Cassie before she followed Draco.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ𝟏𝟏𝟓𝟎