𝟎𝟎𝟔. as i lay dying

· 。゚☆: *.☽
S W E E T D E V I L

☽▎S W E E T     D E V I L  ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER SIX,
02x22 ; i actually preferred you as a dog

𝓔lijah and Briar spent the whole next two days following the wolf. Elijah cleaned up his mess — meaning kills — along the way while Briar was just there to keep him company and to stop Klaus from trying to bite his brother.

That annoying Original just wasn't in his right mind, she literally had to stop him from biting Elijah three times.

During those two days, Elijah and Briar had wonderful conversations. Elijah spilled the story about his family to her and Briar told him the story of how she became a tribrid.

The two were quick to become close friends.

Elijah saw a little bit of his sister in Briar which made it easier for him to loosen up to the girl and trust her.

It was early morning when Klaus finally shifted back to his human form.

Briar was leaning against a tree not so far away from the two Originals, whining at how uncomfortable it was in the woods — well, in human form, anyway. She loved roaming around in the woods in her wolf form.

Klaus opened his eyes and looked up at the shining sun with an astonished look, the sunlight making his blue eyes sparkle.

His clothes were thrown at him by Elijah who was leaning against a tree. "You've been busy."

"That was amazing..." He trailed off and stood up, grabbing his pants and putting them on. "How long has it been?"

Briar released a loud breath of relief when she saw that the hybrid was awake.

"Almost two days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf."

"I can change at will, then," He buckled his belt. "That's good to know."

"Elijah," A female voice groaned out as she sped beside him. "Do you have any gum?"

"No, my dear," He smiled at her but Briar only sighed for like the hundredth time in the past two days.

"Briar!" The dirty blonde exclaimed. "It appears you're still here. Does my company please you, love?"

"No, I actually preferred you as a dog," She deadpanned.

Elijah covered his mouth with his hand and an amused smile graced his lips.

Klaus just chuckled at her statement and smirked. "I don't believe you so much seeing how your eyes refuse to separate from my body. Like what you see, sweetheart?" He would've thought that she'd go pink at the humiliation of getting caught but Briar just giggled.