The awakening

Spencer was feeling quite drained of creative ideas. He had a creators block as some would put it and he just couldn't get any new ideas, no matter how hard he tried.

"Spencer! I want to watch Toy Story!" Yelled Carly. Spencer tried persisting cause he didn't feel like it, he wasn't in the mood to watch such juvenile shows. However, he put it on anyways, because he loved his sister and he'd do anything for her.
Spencer wasn't feeling very entertained at the first half. He was trying his best not to fall asleep as he laid his head on the palm of his hand, but then, a special scene came up. He saw Sid inventing his own little creations. He started to feel his body heating up, as his thick uncircumcised girthy cock started swelling up. He pulled a pillow from the corner of the couch to cover up his swelling bulge. He didn't want his little sister seeing such things. His breathing however, started to get very labored. He tried his best to contain himself but the sight of such beauties just made him rise. He could imagine Sid fucking himself with that spider doll. All rough and artistic.
"Spencer? Are you okay? You're breathing pretty loud".
Spencer got up and ran to the bathroom exclaiming "I'll be back in a bit!😮☝🏼"

We pan onto Spencer in the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed. The toilet behind him and his breathing heavy. We see his hot breath being blown onto the mirror. Creating fog and pleasure.

Wrapping his hand tightly around his cock and trying his best to stifle his moans, he's picturing that beautiful spider doll. He started building up pace and focusing more on the head of his cock. He imagined Sid and his creations, he saw their magnificent glory and sleekness, how they'd look with their tight metal hole wrapped around his cock.
Spencer let out a final moan of pleaser yelling out "I WILL CREATE SUCH PLEASURABLE BEAUTIES!" whilst he came all over the floor. The pressure of his milky string pulsing from his cock in such a beautiful rhythm.

He pants in pure ecstasy and exhaust.

Spencer opened his eyes, and was met with a face of shame. But he had pure drive for what was to come up ahead. He grabbed some tissues and cleaned up his milky load from his tip and the floor. He hasn't had such a wonderful orgasm since he fucked that rare peanut butter from Japan.

It was purely euphoric.

He set out back to the frontroom, but he had a will. That will was to make the best invention yet, an invention to make him cum uncontrollably.
He sat back down on the couch with a shit eating grin on his face, just thinking about all the pleasure to come.

"What're you smiling so big about Spencer??" asked Carly. "Oh, just an invention I have in mind😏" said Spencer, with a wide smirk across his face.