Denial, Deppression, Acceptance

Spencer stood in front of the coffee maker. With his sunken in sleep deprived eyes he watched his cup fill up. He didn't put anything in the coffee, he wanted it strong. Strong enough to keep his knowledge going.
He scratched his balls and his flaccid dick bounced with each step as he walked towards the couch he'd been sleeping on for a couple weeks now.

Spencer hadn't seen Carly in 4 weeks. She didn't even say goodbye. He'd left his room the morning after Carly, Sam, and Freddy had walked in on him testing out his art.  He went to knock on Carly's door and as he opened the door, he was met with disheveled drawers and an empty room with no human presence. He assumed before he'd even tapped his fist on that door of hers that she might've already left, and he already knew what the reason for her departure would have been.
He tried calling Sam and apologizing, but she acted absolutely oblivious and as if nothing had ever happened.
"Is Carly there?" Asked Spencer
"Yeah, she's here, she told me to tell you that she'll be staying here from now on". Said Sam
"Okay, thanks. Bye" Spencer hung up.
He didn't know what else to say or do, only to say goodbye. He felt too ashamed. 
Spencer laid on his couch, face scrunched up and pumping into the exact fish he'd used when he'd been walked in on. The fish was starting to have a rancid smell, it was covered in dried up cum and inside the mouth there was a ton of peanut butter with mold growing on the top that was topped with even more semen.
As Spencer sloppily pumped into the moldy peanut butter and cum filled mouth, he started shaking and moaning. Yelling out profanities.

Freddy had been locked up in his room. Sleeping as much as he could so that he wouldn't have to think about that traumatic occurrence that was burned into his eyes.  When he was awake he couldn't cope with the flashbacks so he turned to self harm to distract himself from the emotional pain. However, even in slumber, it still came back to haunt him.  He'd have dreams of Spencer pumping into that fish, cum pouring out of  Spencer's mouth as he let out beast like moans and stared into Freddy's soul with his bloodshot eyes. Growling and pumping into the fishes mouth with cheetah like speed till his wrists snapped from all the pressure. He'd wake up in sweats, with his mom petting his head. She would be woken up in the middle of the night by Freddy's screams of pure terror, she didn't know what to do, but he did. In order to get over this trauma, he has to go to the place it all started. Carly's.
~
"Okay guys, I'm here at Carly's. I am in the same exact room that everything went down at. Thankfully, Spencer is asleep on the couch and doesn't look like he'll be up anytime soon so I'll be able to carry out my plans. I  wanted to talk to y'all, and I wanted it to be here. It NEEDS to be here. A lot of terrible things have happened to me in life, and...  nothing has effected me quite like this has. Seeing Spencer pump into that fish as it's agonized eyes begged for mercy was just, too much for me. I have flashbacks of that moment still. The fish visits me in my dreams, asking me to join him in the afterlife. It's an offer I just cant refuse. There is no time of peace for me anymore. All I can see and hear is that exact moment playing over and over and over and nothing can relieve that pain. This will be the last  icarly video I record. I have this rope, and I'm going to use it on myself to end my suffering and pain. I hope y'all will understand. This is where my life truly ended, so I shall now end this vessel that only makes me linger in this miserable life. I thought maybe I could use Carly as a reason to keep going, but I haven't heard from her since that incident. I have absolutely nothing, nobody, and that's what I'll be met with in the afterlife. Nothing. That's what I want. What's most ideal. No moreeeeeeeeee VISIONS! No more flashbacks."
Freddy tossed the rope over the neck of the fan in Spencer's room. Making sure to secure it well. He moved a chair underneath it and stepped onto it. He grabbed the noose and then put it around his neck, tightening it to fit well. He took one last look at the camera as a tear dropped from his eye, and then kicked the chair from underneath him. His body spun around from the weight, his  face started to turn blue as his legs spasmed and kicked and his eyes bulged out of his head. He died with a smile. Glad that he was finally able to end his suffering, and no longer relive that moment that went down in this exact room. The last thing he saw in his head was Carly giving him a warm welcoming smile, welcoming him to eternal peace. No more suffering.

"FREEZE!" Yelled Spencer, holding up his fish, ready so squeeze cum and moldy peanut butter on anyone that dare try to harm him.
.
Spencer had been awoken by the sound of the chair being dropped to the side. However, Spencer had a hard on so he had to take a bit before he went upstairs and luckily he had just the thing to take care of it. That goddamn fish.
.
Spencer was met with Freddy's still warm body hanging from his fan. He just stood there in shock, not sure of what to do. He didn't even know how he got past him. He decided to get another toy from under his bed and think this one out after some good post nut clarity. He needed to make a plan to get rid of the body.