The Creation

Spencer laid awake in bed that night. His whole world had changed.
He stared at the ceiling of his room as ideas spun through his head.

Fast paced blow jobs

100mph backshots

Rough and tough tumble cowgirl with Jessie.

Vibrating troll doll buttplugs

Etch a Sketch's that can play out his favorite porn scenes.

All these ideas were getting him so aroused, he reached his hand down to palm his dick as he let out a quiet whimper and bit down on his bottom lip.
He thought that it would be best just to be creative in this instance and have a nice time rather than a boring and average one.
He'd much rather have a splendid orgasm than a mediocre one he thought.
He decided to get up from bed and tiptoe to Carly's room, he knew she had some toys in there. Some real good ones.
As he tiptoed through the house he saw Sam snoring on the couch. He stopped for a second in front of the couch "maybeeeee...??? No. I'm too good for that" he thought.
He took the elevator to Carly's rooms and entered with swift ease. As he was walking over to her toy box, he accidentally kicked a stray kitten that she had adopted. The cat let out a loud MREOWWWWWW. Carly rolled around some and mumbled to herself but thankfully her sleep was not disturbed.

Spencer let's out a sigh and started to think of all the ways he'd make that cat suffer if it had woken up Carly.

Spencer tries sorting through the toys and hard plastic quietly as he goes through the toy box. Sorting through which ones he thinks Carly would forget about and which ones didn't have any significance.
He tries his best not to make a peep, he knows how loud toys can be. Especially when they drop.
He sets his eyes upon pure gold. He lets out a little moan as he thinks of how good this is going to feel up his ass when he's stroking his cock.

It was a teddy bear with a pull string tail, that went all the way to a music box thinga majig inside of its head. He thought it'd be perfect considering he loves listening to music while masturbating. It completes all his senses and overstimulates him to the very end.
He grabbed the bear with a sly smirk, and worked his way back up to his room.
As he walks into his room, he shuts his door with a large sigh. Leaning up against the door he looks down to his gray sweatpants to see a wet mark from pre-cum. He looks up at the ceiling with a groan.
He gets to work, performing surgery on the teddy bears head. He plants his very own music box in it with his very own version of Extermination by the group Upon a Burning Body (#notsponsored).
He sneaks his way to the bathroom to find Carly's electric Barbie tooth brush. He thinks to turn it on to get an idea of the vibration strength. As he turns it on, his eyes roll to the back of his head. He pulls out his dick just to let it get a simple taste of the pleasure it's going to feel in a very short amount of time.

He takes it to his room, and puts a slit on the back of the teddy bear. He puts in some of the vibrators from the remote control of his old ps1, and then puts the tooth brush in.
He sews up the back and makes sure to have a cord hanging from it, that's connected to the vibrators so that he can control the setting and tease himself as he pleases.

He's starts to let go of some pre-cum as he slips his pants off, his cock springs up. Excited and red with anger from all this time he's been waiting.
He gets a bunch of Vaseline, and smears it all over the teddy bears head, and goes into a squat position. He slowly shoves the head up his aching asshole. He lets out a tiny groan and starts to scrunch his face from the pain and strain that he's feeling.
He grabs the cord and wind up tail of the teddy bear and pulls. Making the teddy bear vibrate violently and start playing this euphoric music.

*SAVE YOUR PITY FOR THE WEAKKKK!*

As Spencer starts moaning and easing into the size of the teddy bear head, he grabs his cock and starts stroking up and down. He starts to go at a faster pace to the music. He feels his release coming far more quicker than he expected. He starts panting louder as he feels a pressure in his lower stomach, he puts his hand onto the floor to help hold himself up, and with the other hand he tries stroking his cock at a higher speed. He turns the vibration up which gives his balls the most perfect sensation and sends a chill down his spine.

He starts singing along to Extermination as he feels his climax coming on.
"Face your fears and reap the reward😩" He says in a soft, weak, almost begging voice. He lays his head back and let's out a loud last moan as his cock let's go of his milky seed, squirting everywhere.
He falls back with a heavy sigh. He stares at the ceiling and pants as his chest goes up and down with each breath having pure post nut clarity.
He takes the torso of the doll and firmly grabs it and jerks it away, making a shlop sound as his ass lost suction.
He crawled over to his bed and tossed the teddy bear underneath his frame onto the shag carpet.
He felt empty not only physically, but emotionally.
He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.