8. 'You care for others'

"Sometimes hours can feel like minutes and sometimes a single second can last a lifetime"

---

Jane, Five and Klaus arrived at Klaus' birth mother's address.

The three got out at the car as they saw some Amish people ran passed the car.

"Son of a bitch! Klaus is Amish!" Five said as he shut the passenger door while Jane shut her door.

"This explains everything" Klaus said as he walked around the car while they heard cows mooing.

"How does this explain anything?" Five asked as he was holding his hat in his right hand.

"Because look! Look at this place!" Klaus said as he walked up ahead of Five and Jane while Five put his hat back on.

"This is everything my childhood was missing" Klaus said as he started walking forward.

"Hey, uh, Klaus?" Five called out as he chased after him, leaving Jane by the car "Yeah?" Klaus asked.

Jane then heard the sound of a crow screeching causing her to look towards the sound to see a crow sitting in a tree, looking at her.

"Wait up a minute" Five said as he ran up in front of Klaus as he stopped.

"Doppelgänger check. You feel anything strange?" Five asked as he grabbed his hand "Uh, itching, sweats, gas, anything like that?" he asked and Klaus shook his head "No. No, I feel great" he said and Five let go of his hand "Apart from the old rash on the tackle, but what can you do?" Klaus said before he walked passed Five, expecting him to follow.

"All right, good luck" Five said and Klaus stopped in his tracks "What? Wait, you're not coming?" he asked and Five shook his head "I rather stay here. Beside this might be my last chance to have enough time to talk with Jane, made her remember me. So this one you gotta do alone" he said.

"Alone?" Klaus said in tone like he was not happy about that "Yeah, okay. Yeah, I can do that, sure" he said before he turned around "Good luck with Jane" he said before he started walking away.

Five then turned around to look at Jane "So what now?" she asked "Let's find a more quiet place" he said "Good, because there is something I want to ask you about" she said "Yeah. I want to talk to you too" Five said and the two got into the car before they drove away.

---

Five stopped the car next to a large field filled with cows.

Jane took off her leather jacket before she stepped out of the car while Five took off his vest and hat before he also stepped out of the car.

But as soon as Jane stepped out of the car, she heard a crow screeching and she turned her head to see a crow landing on a branch.

"I see you Fei" she said as she stared at the crow and it tilted its' head before flying into a little forest, like it wanted her to follow her.