1.0 meet louis

monday, 11th may

6.40 am

louis groans in frustration as he pulls into his new school's parking place, getting expelled from his last school was one thing but the fact that his three-month boyfriend called it quits on their relationship with his last words being "you're too overprotective and i'm just not having fun anymore," is already ruining his mood.

to most people, three months doesn't sound like much but that does not mean louis isn't fond of the younger boy. knowing alexander since kindergarten, it deeply hurt him that they threw a friendship that almost reached two decades away just because they were being foolish and they made some bad decisions.

"come on, tommo. first day of a new life, you can do this." with that, louis pulled the strap of his bookbag onto his shoulders and got off his motorcycle as he easily sneaked into the cluster of students frantically making their way into the school.

(=^・ェ・^=)

"your school guide will arrive any minute now," the nice lady smiles before averting her eyes on her computer, leaving louis to deal with his boredom alone. his hands are politely tucked between his thighs while he looks around the room. noticing the countless medals and trophies for the school's football team, he makes a mental note to thank his last coach for writing a recommendation for the team to consider him as a player.

the first bell rings, both louis and the lady looking at each other when they realise that the guide has not arrived yet but their awkward eye contact is abruptly cut short by a giggle coming from the other side of the door. "no, harry. get off me - no stop!"

louis confusedly stares at the door until it opens, revealing the most beautiful boy he has ever seen.

oh did i forget to remind you that the chapters are going to be real short, most of them are going to be around 300 words or so

im trying to not be over-ambitious because if i try to write long chapters, this story probably will never updated so im sorry if short chapters are not your thing

(⌒▽⌒)♡ cass