0.0 author's note

hey guys!

probably expected this was an update, didn't you? but i'm really sorry to say that this story is going to be put on hold until further notice :(

i actually never expected myself to put a story on hold but unfortunately my habit of doing things at the very last minute has a taken a toll on me and i feel like poop most of the time i'm on this account because i'm just unable to think of something to write and also find a good time to write.

really hope that you guys understand. actually, i wouldn't even be mad if you guys change your mind about reading this story and just remove it from your library or something because the story is just starting but i'm already taking a short break from writing.

anyways, you do what you want :)

once again, real sorry about everything. thank you for reading and enjoying (?) this story, this is not the end but let's just say the characters went AWOL for a couple of weeks or months - not sure when my inspiration will come back.

this will be on all of my books other than awkward because it's a one shot collection and they can be read as a whole or as separate pieces so...

but hey, how about you guys pm me the best niall-centric pairings (aka nouis, niam, narry, ziall, zianourry and etc.) fics you can find on my main account zaynftniall (which just reached 500 so thank you to the people who follow me there and here, if there is any) or just talk to me because that might just get me out of this funk!

(⌒▽⌒)♡ cass