chapter Thirteen

Adun's POV

Adun was pregnant! what do I do? How did this happen?
"What did you get yourself into this time!"
"I don't know!" He bursed into tears

Suddenly there was a loud bang outside their sewer! autually it was a explosion!
They ran outside to see Hannet testing explosions on her yard

"Psst... Adun... I think she's gonna use them on us! What are we gonna do!" I whispered to him
While he was still sobbing about being pregnant he got a idea

"What if...
What if... We fight back!"

If Hannet was going to try and get ride of us were not going so easy! Well fight back just like are ancestors!

"The plan is to poison her coffee with bird dung! It's a great idea! Well lead her business right in shambles!"

Adun and adun went around with buckets picking up bird dung that dropped from the sky, they got two buckets filled up!

When they got back it was awfully dark and we couldn't see anything... And awfully quiet...

"Do you think she's out there?" Adun whispered
"I don't know..." I whispered back

"WHOS OUT HERE!" Hannet jumped out of a bush with a baseball bat!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" We shrieked in our high pitch voices and ran away but spilling one of our buckets!

Adun and I were running for our dear lives while Hannet is trying to kill us with her bat.

We run what it seems like miles and miles until we're safe! We made it! We made it back home alive and with one bucket!

"DRAT! ILL GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU MUGGLE LOOKING TURD FISHNECKS!" She swore at us.

Later that night adun and adun sneaked to her stand and poured bird dung into her coffee machine! Now that's revenge!

(Sorry for not updating a lot and sorry for the short chapter)