The email

Hello this the person writing this , this has bad word and made for 13+ or 14 + , so if anyone is under that pls leave, thank you :] all so y/n use they/ them , all right let begin ^^!!

[y/n pov ]
So when I was on my walk like usual, I was watching InquisitorMaster videos while I was walking. Then in one of Alex's video's , she said that see was looking for a new member , she was telling how join and be the new member of the squad. So I pause and started to sign up as quickly as I can. I watch InquisitorMaster videos for 2 years now i really hope to meet them one day , it was my dream.

[ some time past by ]

[ no one pov]
Alex:Hmmm.. some of these people look really interesting , I can't choose one :,)
Light: Alex it's not that hard to pick a person
Alex:Well ,why don't you do it!! * getting mad at light*
Light: No If I choose your going to get mad at me for not choosing the right person!! * light getting mad at Alex *
Charlie: you guy's should not fight, but it should at least be [ your gender] at least
Sora: maybe it should be a guy so I can flirt with him~
[everyone except sora] even if it was a guy don't flirt with him!!
Sora: w-well sorry
Alex: well there pics of all of them so we'll just pick the best one and all so the best personality
[ Alex put a projector in the living room so they can see the pic]
Alex: so here the best five people that I think look nice and has a nice personality
[ everyone looks at the picture and gets to your ]
Levi: * blushes a bit * i really l-like them
[ Everyone was really surprised that Levi was blushing and he was complementing them ]
Alex: WHAT?!?!
Levi: * hide his face * i didn't say anything!!
Alex: now for the longest time you JUST found someone!! Levi: * throwing a pillow at Alex * S-SHUT UP ALEX!!
Alex: * the pillow hit Alex's face * WHAT THE HELL LEVI!!!
[ Alex and Levi start to fight]
Charlie: * break up the fight * YOU TWO STOP YOUR ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!!
[ Alex and Levi got silence]
Charlie: ok now , what do we think of y/n?
Alex: well Levi obviously like him, and I like them to so yeah
[ the squad all so agree they like y/n]
Alex : well then I should email them that they join the squad!!
[ the squad started getting excited and started celebrating ]
[ Levi pov]
That person is so cute , i really want them to be mine. No wait snap out of Levi you don't them well.. , I really don't know what to do I never felt this way. But what if they don't like me back or something like that, I don't know i really shouldn't think that much.

[ in the morning, y/n pov]
So I woke up , it was like 5 am in the morning. I heard a message on my computer