They both like you~

[ Luca pov ]
When i was walking with y/n , I knew he would get jealous I know he like them so I wanna take that away from him. I know I could win over there heart in 1 second If i just put a puppy face on and them being so gullible. But I do think there are cute when they stand up for me and being gullible, I mean I do like Charlie but I'm having feelings for y/n I don't know what to do , well maybe light actually Charlie and just doesn't show it.
[ no one pov]
** all of them are in the kitchen eating and just talking to each other and Alex was making food , while Levi was still upstair **
Alex: hey y/n didn't Levi came down and hang out with you?
Y/n: yeah why?
Alex: oh , because Levi isn't here and he usually the first one here.
Y/n: oh yeah he just went to his room
Alex: oh yeah I heard yelling what was that abou- ** Alex got caught off be Luca **
Luca: o-oh where just exited for the new Mario movie coming out and just started yelling, sorry we where loud.
** y/n got confused, but didn't say anything **
Alex: omg yeah I'm so excited for the Mario movie to!! I love Mario game my favorites characters is probably peach. Hey when it comes out all of us should see it , it really looks like a good movie!!
** everyone agreed and start talking to each other **
Y/n: I'm go with Levi..
Luca: no no no you should stay here he going to get mad and you.
Y/n : well yeah but I'm worried what if I hurt his feelings..
Luca: fine you can go just be careful ok?
Y/n: yeah ofc, ** giving Luca a hug **
Your the best
Luca: ** blushing a bit ** yeh thanks
** y/n goes upstairs trying to find Levi **
Alex: Oooo~
Luca: ** turns to Alex ** umm what?
Alex: oh don't be surprised i know you like
Y/n~
Luca: ** cover his face ** NO I DONT!!
** everyone heard and was teasing Luca about it but Charlie got a bit jealous **
Alex: yes you do- wait doesn't Levi like y/n??
Luca: yeah why?
Alex: WAIT!! NO WAY YOU BOTH LIKE Y/N?!?!?
Luca : YESS NO SHH THEY MIGHT HEAR YOU!!
Alex: ** cover her mouth ** oof sorry:,)
Luca: they probably don't like me ** his face falls on the table **
Alex: they probably do , plus you and y/n look like you where bonding
Luca: ** gets his face back up ** yeah but ofc y/n is gonna love Levi everyone loves him ** rolls him eyes **
Alex: well you never find out in tell you try asking~
Luca: Noo I'm not going to ask them
Alex: ok ur lost then i guess Levi going to have them~
Luca: ** got off form him chair ** wait now I don't want that to happen!!
Alex: welll then~~
Luca: ** sigh ** can you help me..?
Alex: OFC!!!! I was waiting you to ask that

** going back to y/n going to find Levi and say sorry to him **
[y/n pov ]
I don't why I just slap him, he just messing around with his brother. Well before I go to Levi room I'm go to my room well if I can find it. So I went looking around and saw my room was next to Levi so I just went to my room , and start to unpack .

** this is a image of your room ** So I just lay in my room then just fell asleep

So I just lay in my room then just fell asleep.
[ Levi pov ]
Ugh ** sigh ** I should go downstairs to see how y/n and my brother doing. So I got up and got out of my room, then I realize y/n room was next to me. So I stop and just peak in their room , and I jus quietly went in. Then I just saw them sleeping , I blush a bit because how cute there face is. I knew I had to just go in there bed , so I slowly walk to them. I was just looking at there face because how beautiful how there is. So I quietly went in there bed and then they started to move so I kinda panicked. But they just turned around , so I trap my arm around them and cuddle them. So I kiss them on the head and feel asleep.