The park day

[ y/n pov ]
I woke up by the sun in my face, I was trying to get up but something heavy was on my leg. So I turned right and saw Levi I was so nervous and started to blush like crazy. I covered my mouth because how shock I was he look so peaceful and cute. I started to calm down and took deep breath. Then when I tired to move I just felt getting tighter and tighter by Levi arm from wanting me to stay with him. So I just lay Back down and cuddle with Levi. I was Levi smiling and pretended to sleep well I think. I just faces the other way so nothing weird goes on. Then I heard something in my ear it was " good morning doll~" Levi said. ( sorry if it was cringe or something 😭) I got up as quickly as I can and was blushing as red as a tomato. " w-what are you doing in my bed" y/n said, Levi sat up " I just saw your bed and saw it was lonely~ ". " can you at least get out" y/n said , Levi laugh a bit and got up and Levi walk to you. You didn't realize how tall he actually was , he pat my head and whispered in my ears " I love you doll~". Then just left , my face was really red they words he said just repeat in my head.
(Levi pov)
When I left y/n room I saw Luca just standing out side there room.
( no one pov )
Luca: so why the hell where you in y/n room?!?!
Levi: like any of your business pipsqueak * push Luca's head *
Luca: I'm not a pipsqueak now tell me why you're In there room!!!!
Levi: * get down to Luca height * well I was in there room and making out with them~ * that didn't actually happen but he just wanted to make Luca jealous *
Luca: * slap Levi kinda hard * what the hell there mine!!!!
Levi: * got up from bending down and grab Luca by the collar and push him against the nearest wall* don't you ever fucking slap me again!! * Levi said in a mad voice *
Luca: * got really scared * y-yes sir...
Levi: * drop him * good now get out of my sight before anything else happens
Luca: * he nodes and ran away *
Levi: such a pain in the ass
// levi left and went to him room to change//

// after Luca and levi was finish fighting,and Luca going down stairs, you get out and change into new clothes//

//this was your outfit sorry if it's not your style but i really like it so, and you can get this picture on Pinterest if your curious//( y/n pov) So I got outside my room ,and look around to see Levi was outside my room

( y/n pov)
So I got outside my room ,and look around to see Levi was outside my room. So I went downstairs and saw everyone at the table except for Levi. So I went to the table and sat down and check the clock on the oven it was all most the afternoon and I everyone just woke up to.
( no one's pov )
Alex: how did you sleep y/n??
Y/n: I slept pretty well
Alex: that good
// skip some time until Alex make breakfast (ㆁωㆁ*)//
Alex: did everyone like my breakfast?
* everyone nodded *
Alex: why is Levi all was late now!!
Charli: what do you mean?
Alex: he didn't go to dinner even though he was complaining how much hungry he was!!
Jaxx: maybe he was really tired
Charli: yeah you know how long he stays up!!
Alex: true , hey y/n
Y/n: yes??
Alex: can you wake up Levi
Y/n: Noooo
Alex: * gets the puppy eyes * PLEASEEEEEE
y/n: * sighs * fineeeeee
Alex: yeah thank you!!!!ヽ(≧∀≦)ノ
Y/n: ** goes upstairs and walk to Levi room **
// after y/n got Levi and they both went down stairs//
Levi: hey bestie!!<3
Alex: hey bestie :D!!!
Levi: so what's up * Levi sat down next to Luca*
Alex: on nothing guess what I got!!
Levi: hmmm??
Alex: well I made your fav food ✨
Levi: omg no way thank you!!!!
// it was a cinnamon roll //
// they all ate breakfast and went outside the house, if you where wondering what Levi outfit was it was this ✨//