The new sqaud member

[ no one pov ]
Alex: EVERYONE COME DOWN!!!
* every rush down stairs to see you ^aka new squad member ^*
When everyone got down all of them said hello and welcome you and introduced to you.
[ y/n pov ]
But when everyone introduces them self , there this tall black hair guy blue eyes. But he look a normal emo boy , but you had a little crush on him and your face starting to blush.
So when he got to me , he grab my hand and kissed it. Your face started to blush like crazy and your heart started to beat like crazy to. Levi said " so whats your name sweetheart~ "
Y/n replied " I-it y/n "  . Then he let go of your hand and left to everyone else in the leaving room. Then you just question your self what the hell just happened. After you calm down you went to the living room with everyone else.
[ no one pov ]
* everyone is at the living room sitting down somewhere, levi, Alex, Charlie, sora, jaxx, light , Luca *
Alex : * got up and stand up * so does anyone have any video ideas?
Charlie: * rise your hand * maybe we play gartic phone!!
Alex: not really feeling it
Light: how we watch cocomelon!! * light noises*
Alex: NO WHAT THE HELL LIGHT?!?!
Y/n: maybe we can play Roblox and troll people
Alex: that a good idea y/n!!
[ everyone left to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat but you and Levi and Luca ]
[ y/n pov ]
I went to Luca and started to talk to him and look like we have a lot of things in common , he was a really nice person.
[ Levi pov ]
When I say my brother and this cutie talking to each other I got jealous really quickly, then when I look at my brother. He gave me this smirk look , that he was going to take the cutie away from me . So I grab a pillow and throw at him really hard for giving me that smirk look 
[ no one pov ]
Luca: * started crying a bit*
Levi: aww are you crying, wow you are such a crybaby~
Y/n: * got up and smacked Levi kinda hard *
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIT HIM?!?!?
Levi: * he didn't get mad he was just surprised * w-well I just j-joking around i r-really didn't mean to make him c-cry..
Y/n: * sigh * ugh you are such a jerk!! * grab Luca hand * come on let's go where eat with them
Luca: ok..
* Luca and y/n left to be with the squad but Levi went upstairs to his room *
[ Levi pov ]
How the hell is it my fault?!?!, i have the right to get jealous he going to steal them form me. Ugh why is he doing this to me I was the only one who had a crush on them. Plus my brother like Charlie well I thought, I just really confused what going on. But I know one thing that I'm confused about is that y/n hates me...