The email pt2

[ still y/n pov ]
So I went to my computer and enter the password. I was really sleepy , but I was checking my email because I got a message from someone. And I realized it was ALEX?!?
So I started to read the message

[ the message]
Hello y/n , you have been chosen for the new squad member. Congratulations for being chosen!! So you would come to the USA [ you live in the uk ]. So pack up all your stuff and come to my house :]. Don't worry I paid for your airport tickets and all of that stuff, so I'm so excited to see you!! See you there :]

TO BE CONTINUE...

SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT :(
[y/n pov ]
I was so happy and so excited that I fell off my chair and hit the floor. I started packing as quickly as I can, then I went out of my apartment to go to my car. So I went to the airport but I didn't realize I had to wait 2 hours before the flight. So I just walked around , but I wanted to get the squad a gift or at least Alex one. Even if it was cheap or not, So I got the squad present. Then I heard that the plane was going to be here soon , So I rushed to there just in time. So I went to the airplane and when I got in they said I was going to be in first class. I even got more excited so I sat in first class, I have never been in first class. Then the airplane went off ,but it was going to take 8 hours. But most of the time I just sleep, write in my journal, and look at the clouds. But before I fall asleep again I was there all ready. So I was going to get my suitcase and got out of the airport. I there a really nice car.

[it was this car because I don't know what it was called sorry]I went in the car and there people putting my bag in the trunk

I went in the car and there people putting my bag in the trunk. Then it took us 30 minutes to get there. So when we got there , Alex was waiting out side and I got out of the car, Then Alex hug me really tight.
[ No One POV ]
Alex: omg hello!!<3
Y/n:hi Alex
Alex: omg I'm so happy to see you your been my new friend!!
Y/n: I'm happy to see you to
* Alex un hug you *
Y/n: oh yeah I got you something * you give her your present, it was a pink little horse pushy*
Alex: OMG IT SO CUTE I LOVE IT!!!<3
Y/n: yeah I knew you like it
Alex: well we should go inside because it cold outside
* you both go inside *
Y/n: wow this house is really big!
Alex: yeah , but I'm call all the other squad members down ,ok?
* y/n nodded there head *
Alex: HEY EVERYONE COME DOWN!!

TO BE CONTINUE!!