2671-2680

Chapter 2671: Accuse her on the spot

Others also spoke, and everyone didn't believe that Yun Ruoyue would kill Zi'an.

Everyone felt that this was Chu Zi'an's fate, and there was nothing he could do if his fate was not good.

Su Changxiao's face was distorted when he heard these words.

She glared at everyone and said angrily: "You, you actually helped Yun Ruoyue this murderer speak, you and her are a group, you will be retribution!"

"I think it is you who will be retributed, Su Chang laughs!" At this moment, Yun Ruoyue had already coldly stepped forward, she coldly brushed her robe, and smiled domineeringly at Su Chang.

Seeing her walking over, Su Chang smiled and trembled, "Yun Ruoyue, except for me and Lingyu today, you have held Zi'an by yourself. You must have taken the opportunity to give Zi'an an injection and took the opportunity to get the two poisonous needles. It's stuck in Zi'an's neck!"

"You mean when I gave Zi'an a tranquilizer?" Yun Ruoyue narrowed her eyes coldly.

Su Chang gritted his teeth and said with a gritted teeth: "Yes! He cried a lot when you gave Zi'an an injection. You must have used the moment of his crying to give him a poisoned needle so that others would not find the needle."

"Humph!" Yun Ruoyue sneered, and suddenly walked over, looked at Doctor Zhang, and said politely, "Doctor Zhang, please show me the poisoned silver needle."

"Yes, Wang Concubine." Grand Doctor Zhang said, and handed the two silver needles wrapped in cloth to Yun Ruoyue.

After Yun Ruoyue got the silver needles, she carefully observed for a while, and then said, "These two silver needles are of poor workmanship, inadequate purity, and pitted on the surface. At first glance, they are inferior goods. Look at my silver needles again. "

After that, she opened the acupuncture bag and showed the silver needles to everyone. At the same time, she said: "This is the silver needle I use for medicine. Each of these silver needles is exquisitely crafted and has high quality. Carved flowers. My silver needles are not the same as those on Su Zian's. It is Su Changxiao who planted me!"

Su Chang smiled and bitterly said: "Silver needles are not the same, and you are also suspicious. If you want to harm others, of course you will not use your own silver needles. You and I have a grudge, and here is only you who have the most motive for committing crimes. I want my son to die, Zi'an was killed by you!"

"Silver Needle, you don't believe it, okay, let's make sense. Chu Zi'an is dead soon, why should I take the risk to do this again?" Yun Ruoyue raised her eyebrows proudly.

Su Chang smiled and said: "Who said that Zi'an died soon? Zi'an is fine. If you didn't kill him, he would grow up healthy and live a long life."

Upon hearing this, Yun Ruoyue was very helpless, and she looked at the doctors. "Doctor Zhang, do you agree with her?"

"I don't agree, Chu Zi'an is already dying, he is a dying person, even Hua Tuo is still alive. Moreover, Princess Li has a precious character, she has saved countless people, and she will never do such a thing to damage her reputation." road.

Su Chang smiled and said angrily: "Doctor Zhang, why have you spoken for Yun Ruoyue over and over again? I suspect that you are in the same group with her, right?"

The emperor Zhang hurriedly stepped forward and handed over to Emperor Hongyuan, "The emperor, the old minister has been wronged! The old minister has been in the Taiyuan Hospital for decades, has been dedicated to his duties, dedicated his work, and has always acted in a fair and just manner. I did not expect to be so wronged by Miss Su."