2861-2870

Chapter 2861: Be her bodyguard

Just listening to the number of "***", Xue Wuxia slapped Wang Batian's face at an extremely fast speed.

After a fancy slap, Wang Batian's face was already bruised and swollen, as ugly as a pig's head.

When Li Tianwei and Xiao Yu'er saw this, they both felt very relieved.

After the fight, Xue Wuxia threw it disgustingly, and threw Wang Batian to the ground.

Then, he took out a silk kerchief and wiped his hands, and said, "Asshole, you said, who are we monsters now?"

Wang Batian backed away in fright, trembling all over, "I, I am a monster. Xue Gongzi, please spare my life, please spare my life!"

Xue Wuxia raised her eyebrows lazily, "You want me to spare you? But my hands are itchy now, so what should I do if I want to kill someone?"

As he said, the five fingers of his right hand moved.

"Don't kill me! Young Master Xue! I don't know Taishan, and I don't know Miss Li is your friend. I don't dare anymore, really!" Wang Batian begged for mercy.

"You really don't dare anymore?" Xue Wuxia stepped forward and approached Wang Batian.

Wang Batian immediately shook his head, "Really, I swear, as long as you are willing to spare my life, I will never assassinate you again."

"Then you still dare to rob civilian girls and torture women?" Xue Wuxia asked with her lips curled.

Wang Batian shook his head in panic, "Don't dare, I will never again rob civilian girls, nor will I torture women again."

"Well, in this case, then I will spare your life." Xue Wuxia said, giving Wang Batian a meaningful look, then turned around and turned his back to Wang Batian.

"Thank you Young Master Xue..." Wang Batian said, seeing Xue Wuxia facing him with her back.

A trace of killing intent flashed in his eyes, this was a good opportunity to sneak attack on Xue Wuxia.

Thinking of this, he quickly took out the dagger hidden in his sleeve, screamed abruptly, and attacked Xue Wuxia's back.

"Be careful!" Li Tianwei was so frightened to remind Xue Wuxia.

At this moment, Wang Batian had already slammed his dagger at Xue Wuxia.

But just as he was about to stab Xue Wuxia, Xue Wuxia's body suddenly flashed sharply, avoiding his attack.

"Ah, I'm going to kill you!" Wang Batian saw that he stabbed in the air, and then clenched his dagger and pierced towards Xue Wuxia's heart.

"My son, be careful." Chan Juan, who was hiding on the mountain, also said nervously.

"Hmph, overwhelming!" Seeing Wang Batian rushing over, Xue Wuxia clasped Wang Batian's hand neatly.

He held Wang Batian's hand again, and sent the dagger in Wang Batian's hand to his heart fiercely.

Hearing a "puff" sound, the dagger pierced into Wang Batian's heart fiercely, and a burst of blood burst out.

"Looking for death!" Xue Wuxia gave another cold push, pushing Wang Batian to the ground.

"Master!" When Wang Batian's men saw this, they were all surrounded by fright.

"Ah!" Wang Batian covered his bloody chest and said in pain, "Help... Help..."

As a result, he died of anger before he finished speaking.

"Master!" the guards shouted again.

Xue Wuxia said in a cold voice, "Your young master is dead. Get out of here if you know, otherwise don't blame me for being polite!"