2811-2820

Chapter 2811: Xuan Chen came back

"Yes, my lord, please spare Han Taifu's family!" Li Jin said quickly.

He now knew that Emperor Hongyuan had a murderous intention on Taifu Han, and Emperor Hongyuan would never spare Han Taifu.

Can't save Han Taifu, he also wants to save Han Taifu's family.

At this time, Zhou Chun immediately said: "Master Li, Taifu is so rebellious, he should have been punishable by his nine tribes. Now that the emperor is open to favor, only the three tribes, which shows that the emperor is magnanimous and generous. Han Taifu, don't you want to thank you? "

"The emperor, Taifu Han's family is not guilty, please forgive them!" Li Jin said again.

Emperor Hongyuan swept towards Li Jin, "Shut up! Taifu Han conspired to rebel, committing a serious crime, he should be full of crimes. If anyone dares to intercede for him again, he will end up just like him!"

When Emperor Hongyuan said this, the officials were frightened and their faces changed.

The emperor was so cruel that he would be full of copycats at every turn, and now no one dares to intercede for Han Taifu.

Li Jin and Dong Changfeng looked at Han Taifu in grief and angrily, their eyes were deep red, and their faces were regretful.

Seeing this ending, Taifu Han took a deep breath. He raised his head and looked at Emperor Hongyuan, without a trace of fear in his eyes, but full of courage.

He straightened his spine with tears in his eyes, with a look of sadness and tragic expression on his face, "The emperor, the king wants his minister to die, but the minister has to die. But the minister still wants to say that the minister has never rebelled, and the minister has been framed. It is a pity that the minister has been framed. All of his family were affected by the minister and died in vain. The sky is not fair, and the sky is unfair!"

When the Emperor Hongyuan heard this, he suddenly sternly said: "Gonggong Xu, decree, Han Bing embezzled and accepted bribes, conspired to rebel, and sentenced the Yi tribe!"

"Yes, the emperor." Xu Gong justified.

"Hahaha..." Taifu Han suddenly laughed miserably, "The emperor, you are a faint emperor, you are mediocre and cruel, you are not as good as the first emperor to kill your loyal officials. You still kill your brothers and sisters, and plot the court. Usurper, this country is not yours at all, you grabbed it!"

Hearing this, the ministers looked at me and I looked at you, and they all shed a cold sweat.

Taifu Han is too dare to say this!

Emperor Hongyuan was even more like being poked in the center of the nest. He was afraid that Taifu Han would continue to speak, so he furiously said: "Han Bing! You dare to be so arrogant now! Come, drag him down, and pull the Han Mansion full. Go to the execution ground, and execute the sentence immediately when it arrives at three to three noon!"

"Yes, the emperor." Someone immediately dragged Taifu Han, and Taifu Han was still there yelling desperately.

He was full of grief and indignation and had nowhere to complain, so he had to stare at Emperor Hongyuan bitterly until he was dragged down.

When Li Jin, Dong Changfeng and others saw this, they stared at Emperor Hongyuan angrily. They had no choice but to swallow their anger into their stomachs because they dared not speak.

Seeing Han Taifu's end, King Rui and Zhou Chun secretly glanced at each other, and they both looked proud.

-