2871-2873

Chapter 2871: I want to stay in the Li Palace

The two looked at Xue Wuxia as if they were mentally retarded. Is this person's brain broken

When did they feel ashamed when they saw him

And Chan Juan next to her, already wishing she slammed her head on the wall so as not to be ashamed of following the master.

Seeing Chu Xuanchen and Yun Ruoyue look in shock, Xue Wuxia said again: "Why, you can't remember? When you saw me at the restaurant entrance this afternoon, you stared at me with admiration first, and then you two suddenly panicked. Go away. Don’t you feel ashamed, so what is it?"

Hearing these words, Chu Xuanchen wanted to give him a meal.

Yun Ruoyue was also struck by these words.

Chu Xuanchen coughed slightly, "Are you sure we are staring at you admiringly?"

Aren't they looking at fools at the time

Xue Wuxia smiled and said, "Of course, I have confidence in myself. But you two do not look bad. With your two appearances, there is no need to be like that. I said, if my appearance can support a piece of land, You two can barely hold up half of the country."

As he said, he stretched out his hand and patted Chu Xuanchen on the shoulder, "Especially you, Xiongtai, you are the most upright man I have ever seen. Although you are less than one-tenth of mine, you are already better than many people. It's going to be outstanding. You must be confident, why hide when you see me?"

Three black lines overflowed from Chu Xuanchen's forehead, and Yun Ruoyue was smashed by thunder.

And Chanjuan wanted to find a piece of noodles and hang him.

Chu Xuanchen waved Xue Wuxia's hand down and looked at him with a caring eye for the mentally retarded, "Is there a problem with your brain? If there is a problem, my lady happens to be a doctor, and she can help you see it."

Yun Ruoyue nodded honestly, "Yes, I have a special research on mental illness, especially the neuropathy."

Li Tianwei said: "Prince, sister, don't listen to this nonsense, he is like this. You just ignore him and get him out quickly."

"Vir, you!" Xue Wuxia suddenly looked at Li Tianwei affectionately, and said sadly, "Vir, how could you treat me this way? We met in Pingshui in Xizhou anyway, and came here together all the way together. God made us know each other by fate. , You are so cruel and want to drive me away, do you have the heart..."

As he said, he wiped the non-existent tears from the corners of his eyes with some sadness.

Seeing her master's exaggerated performance, Chanjuan couldn't wait to pierce her eyes and explode on the spot.

My God, how could she have such a second-hand master

Yun Ruoyue looked at Li Tianwei and said, "Vil, what's going on, don't you know?"

Li Tianwei stared at Xue Wuxia coldly, "I don't know him, he's a stalker, sister, you should drive him away."

Xue Wuxia stared at Li Tianwei heartbrokenly, "Vil, don't say it so badly, you forgot who took care of you along the way? Who gave you warmth and carefully protected you?"

"..." Li Tianwei was so angry that she wanted to beat Xue Wuxia for a while when she heard the shameless words.

When Yun Ruoyue saw her and Xue Wuxia's eyes, she already had a hint of joking, "Vir, what the hell is going on, can you tell us about it?"