2801-2810

Chapter 2801: The prince with personality

He walks gracefully and has a noble and calm temperament. The snow-colored brocade robe emits a little silver light under the bright candlelight, setting him off like a cold silver butterfly.

When he approached, Hua Nu finally saw his face clearly.

I saw the man’s eyes resembled stars, his eyebrows resembled distant mountains, his lips resembled red cherry blossoms, his complexion was crystal clear as jade, and his temperament was cold and beautiful.

Hua Nu was startled slightly, this face was still so beautiful, and it seemed more beautiful than before.

Seeing this face, her anger disappeared!

No wonder the world said that no matter what the eldest prince did wrong, he would be forgiven by others.

Just seeing his face, no one wants to blame him anymore.

She hurriedly stepped forward and said, "The prince, are you ready? Let's go!"

Xue Wuxia nodded, "Well, aunt, you lead the way."

"Yes." Hua Nu said, holding a lantern and leading the way.

Xue Wuxia was followed by a few palace maids holding lanterns, and they walked around him towards Lingyue Palace.

As he walked, Xue Wuxia realized that the weather was sultry and hot. He reached out his hand and touched his forehead, and found that a layer of sweat was already on his forehead.

Seeing this, he slowed down and walked forward slowly.

Seeing that he slowed down suddenly, Hua Nu couldn't help but say: "The prince, what's the matter with you? Hurry up, the queen will be angry when he is late."

Xue Wuxia stood still, frowning and said, "Why is it so hot in this ghost? You just sweat so much if you just move it, it's really a wind gauge."

Seeing this, the maidservant next to her hurriedly took out the Sipa and gently wiped the sweat on his face.

Huanu wiped the sweat on her face indiscriminately, and lowered her head speechlessly. Compared with the eldest prince, she felt that as a woman, she seemed a bit too rough!

She said: "The prince, can you hurry up, it's really late!"

Xue Wuxia said: "Auntie, if you are not in a hurry, why don't you go first? I'll come right away."

Hua Nu said: "Well then! Then I will return to the queen, the prince, you come quickly."

With that said, she hurriedly left!

After Hua Nu left, Xue Wuxia did not rush forward, but looked up at the moon in the sky, and said: "Chan Juan, look at the moonlight tonight. If there is a glass of wine at this time, right to the moon. If you have a drink alone, it really has a flavor."

Chanjuan helped her forehead, "The prince, you still have to go to see your majesty. You can't drink."

Xue Wuxia knocked Chanjuan's head with his expert hands, "I didn't say I really want to drink, I just sighed, you are really boring, let's go!"

At this moment, two palace servants were arguing not far away.

Xue Wuxia raised her eyebrows when she heard this sound, and said with interest: "Chan Juan, there seems to be someone arguing over there. Let's go and take a look."

Chanjuan hurriedly said: "The prince, you still have to see your majesty, don't you go now?"

Xue Wuxia said: "It's not important to look at the excitement of everything. Let's go and see what they are arguing."