CHAPTER 19

The preparation of Nishkraman Sanskar of Rameshwari was going on with full glory. Everyone in the Kosal desh was preparing for it, after all everyone in Bharatvarsh has been invited to attend be it kings or common people.

The people of Ayodhya were especially eager, they didn't want to miss the chance to see what their princess looks like. They were finally getting the opportunity after a long wait of 3 months.

Since she was a boon from Mahadev they could only imagine how idyllic her appearance and how auspicious the touch of her feet would be.

Most of the preparations were going on in the palace, the excuse of Nishkraman Sanskar will also give the kings of Bharatvarsh a glimpse of Ayodhya's strength and grandeur. Hence this moment was that of happiness but it was also very strategic.

Devi Sita along with her sisters were busy arranging gifts for guest and charity for citizens. While Kaushalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra were overlooking the preparations for the ritual.

And hence taking care of Rameshwari fell on her father and uncles, who were figuring out the way to oil her. This was the first time the four of them were without the supervision of another woman to take care of her.

"Sajj hona Ramey ?" He asked affectionately using his nickname for her.

"Bhaiya, aise paero par hi letana hota hai ?" Bharat asked looking at the baby who was lying on Shri Ram's stretched out legs.

"Ha Bharat. Majhli Maa ne aise hi sikhaya tha." He said.

"Uchit hai. Yeh lijiye tel." Shatrughan said handing the bowl of oil to his elder brother.

Shri Ram took some in his hand and began massaging the baby just how Kaikeyi had taught, he still remembered the lesson.

The only thing was his hand were that which had broken the Shiv-Dhanush.

'Pitashree kis baat ka dand de rahe hai ?' Rameshwari thought at the forceful application of oil.

"Anand aa raha hai na Ramey?" Shri Ram asked, the excitement of oil his daughter for the first time was evident in his eyes and tone.

Rameshwari looked at him and then giggled, not wanting his enthusiasm to fade.

Shri Ram smiled and then he took her arms and twisted them against each other as Kaikeyi had taught, and then pressed her legs against her torso.

'Pitashree, kya aap yeh parakh rahe hai ki mai vastavik mei avadhya hu ki nahi ?' Rameshwari wondered.

"Ab pith ki baari." Shri Ram smiled as he picked her up, folded his legs and placed her on his lap upside down.

He started massaging her back as she tried not to whimper at the force of his firm and sturdy hands.

"Bhaiya lagta hai Rama ko anand nahi aa raha." Lakshman said using another nickname of her which was used by almost everyone close to her.

"Nahi aa raha ?" Shri Ram asked.

"Mere anusaar thode aur bal se malish kiya jaye toh Rama ko anand aaye." Lakshman suggested.

Rameshwari looked at her uncle with a frown.

'Aur adhik bal ? Dekho Lakshman chacha, mere sang raar thaanoge toh aage chal ke bahut bhaari padega.' She narrowed his eyes at him.

"Nahi Lakshman, 3 maah ke shishu par bal ka prayog uchit nahi." Bharat said.

'Ha Bharat chacha, keval aap hi mere hiteshi hai. Majhle chacha ko unke shadiyantra mei safal na hone dena.' Rameshwari was relieved.

"Ha Bharat uchit keh raha hai." Shri Ram agreed with him.

He continued to massage her a little more, and then stopped once the bowl was became empty.

"Malish samapt." Shri Ram said picking her up in his arms.

'Atyachaar kahiye Pitashree. Aaj toh meri haddiya tut hi jaati.' Rameshwari thought.

"Pitashree ne pehli baar ke liye accha kiya na ?" He asked.

'Acche ka toh pata nahi, par aaj mujhe yeh gyaath ho gaya ki aapke haath se Shiv-Dhanush kaise tuta hoga.' She thought.

"Yadi accha nahi huya toh chinta mat karna. Aaj 3 baar aur karenge, toh mai parangat ho jaunga." Shri Ram said with a smile.

'Kya !?' Rameshwari looked at him with wide eyes.

"Aur 3 baar kyu bhaiya ?" Shatrughan asked.

"Mata Kaikeyi ne kaha tha ki kam se kam 2 baar karna chahiye. Kintu iska deh vajra-samaan kaise hoga yadi thik se malish na kiya jaaye toh ?" Shri Ram said.

"Ha bhaiya ne thik kaha. Mai toh kehta hu ki din mei 4 baar hi kyu ? 5 baar malish kariye." Lakshman agreed causing Rameshwari to turn her head at him.

'Bahut bhaari padega Majhle chacha.' She thought looking at her uncle.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Lakshman ji ko koi bolo ki unki bhatiji sadev paalne mei reh ke sab sahan nahi karegi, 3 mahine ki hogayi hai, woh din dur nahi jab chalna seekh jayegi aur unke naak mei dam kardalegi 🤣🤣

And did you notice something ?

Sita = Sitey
Rama = Ramey

Just Shri Ram nicknaming his beloved ladies 🌝✨