Part 4

POV ENDS

Soo-an was getting better.Ryle was happy to see his girlfriend getting better.She came into her senses and talked to Ryle about Y/n.Ryle was heart brokened to see his such condition of her girlfriend.But he was happy that she will recover soon and will go back home.

Jungkook's POV
I loved spending quality time with my wife-to-be aka y/n.I was talking to her but the thing which made me lose my temper was the call.I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my best friend Taehyung.He is also a mafia but cold hearted.He killed his girlfriend after he caught her cheating on him.He non hesistantly kills people who betray him.He is different from me.I answered the called and said,"Hello Taehyungahh."He replied,"Hello bro,Whats up?"I insisted him,"Everything's going great.So what is the reason you called me for?"He replied to my question,"Well dude,I have a party tonight at my mansion.Its a party full of mafias and we all are bringing our family so tell y/n to come too."My jaw dropped when he asked about Y/n.Then I continued,"Do you know her?"I felt him smirking by his voice and he continued,"Oh yes,we are childhood friends and moreover she was my bestie but now we are separated and she loved art .So each year on her birthday,I used to gift her art supplies even in our college."I listened to him with full interest and ended the call telling my best friend a bye.I asked Y/n about him and she nodded as a yes that she knows him and recalled the words which Taehyung told me while I was in a phone call.

Pov ends

Y/n's POV
I was in my room getting ready for the party.I wore a black cocktail dress for the party,put on earrings and took a purse.I tied my hair into a high pony tail and did no makeup as I was looking good though.I rechecked myself in the mirror.My outfit:

I went downstairs just to check is Jungkook was ready

I went downstairs just to check is Jungkook was ready.But something caught my attention.A man with a white shirt,black blazer,fluffy long hair,hand full of tatoo.I couldnt believe my eyesight.It was Jungkook.He was looking so perfect and gorgeous.Oh my gosh,I really have no words to say except a Daebak(awesome).He was driving me crazy and i being silly blushing hard and fangirling over him.His look:

His look:

Pov ends

Jungkook's POV
I was speechless after seeing Y/n in such a dress.I was mesmerized by her beauty.She is a real life angel I've ever seen and with that black dress! Damn she's looking intoxicating.I was fanboying over her but controlled myself blushing.Idk why,we were making a eye contact for minutes after seeing each other.Damn,my eyes are blessed.
Pov ends

Y/n broke the silence and said,"Ko-koo-kook lets g-g-go as we are re-rea-ready."Jungkook nodded and grabbed the car keys.They drove off to the party.People were staring at Y/n and Jungkook.Men were going crazy over Y/n.Taehyung greeted them.He announced to all guests,"To everyone present here,choose your partners because now its time for some couple dance."Y/n and Jungkook looked at each other.A man being drunk was coming close to her but then Jungkook bowed as a prince and asked,"Will u dance with me?"Y/n was blushing at his proposal but still accepted.Jungkook looked at her with eyes of love and same with y/n.They were falling in love as they were dancing. Y/n excused herself from Jungkook and went outside to get fresh air.Lyla,who loved Jungkook but Jungkook hated her because she was too clingy towards him,was enraged seeing Jungkook with Y/n.Taking the advantage of Y/n going out,she also went outside and pushed her in the swimming pool.Y/n didnt know swimming and was drowning.Jungkook immediately saw it, rushed and jumped in the pool and saved Y/n.He took her out from the pool and laid her on the grass.The other people were gathered to see whats going on.Jungkook pressed her stomach until water came out from her body and she got back into her senses.After a few secs,y/n opened her eyes.Jungkook was really happy to see her all right.Taehyung's blood was boiling seeing y/n's condition.He went to Lyla said,"Hey can you help me with something in the bathroom?" Lyla agreed to him as she wanted to marry him.She went with him.Taehyung pointed at the bucket full of water and said,"Look carefully inside it."When Lyla went close to the water,Taehyung held her neck and pushed her face into the water.Lyla was exhausted and she died .Taehyung was satisfied and talked to the dead body,"I never ever pity on anyone who never does good to my family."then he kicked the dead body and made his way to the garden.He helped Jungkook to get y/n inside the car.He waved then a bye and a good night wish.