Part 6

"Y/n I want to tell you something."
Y/n nodded and said,"Go ahead kook."
Jungkook was hesitating but bent down on his knees with a rose.
Y/n widened her eyes at his sudden action.He broke the silence and spoke,"Y/n,from the day I first saw you in person melted my heart from inside.I like the way u talk,the way u walk and even the way of being so friendly to me even when we are not married.Y/n,you are the most beautiful and perfect person I've ever seen.People say that happiness is when u visit Disneyland but have they ever stood beside you?I swear you are a real life angel existing in this world and to be honest,I am lucky that ur parents selected me as your husband.I like your artworks and even ur voice because I heard you singing.You're so pretty and I am afraid to lose you y/n.I just wanna ask you honey,
Will you marry me?"

Y/n's hands were on her mouth in shock.She never in her mildest dreams thought Jungkook liked her and would ever confess her.She teared up at his words and smiled at him.Y/n replied in one breath ,"Yes I would love to."
Jungkook stood up and both of them hugged each other weeping with tears of joy.But suddenly both of them broke the hug when they saw the crowd clapping for them.One of them said,"Congratulations for the new couple."Both of them smiled.Everything felt like a dream for them.Jungkook said,"I am so happy.Thank you.I love you." and both of them smiled at each other.The crowd cheered for them...

After 1 month..

Jungkook's POV
My Y/n and I are married now.I was sleeping but suddenly I saw Y/n shaking my body to wake me up and she had a bright smile.I woke up with my squinted eyes and asked," Whats the matter baby?"She replied,"I got a job kook."I stood up and asked her to pardon then I realised that she got a job to be a secretary in Jeon's company.I smiled and gave her a hug along with a kiss on her forehead.She applied it before,but my father overlooked it and She doesnt even know that I am the current CEO of the Jeon's company and I gave her to work.I would be glad if we work together so we can spend enough quality time.
Pov ends

Y/n made her way downstairs to prepare food for Jungkook and herself.Jungkook took a shower and went down.Both of them were having their breakfast but suddenly heard the door bell ringing.He said,"You wait,let me open the door." When Jungkook opened the door,he saw Yoongi,his childhood friend, standing with a gift.His eyes widened and he looked at y/n.Y/n nodded her head as a sign language,"Who is it?" Jungkook moved from Yoongi's way and looked at y/n.Yoongi came to Y/n with a grumpy face but when he sat on opposite to her,he smiled vividly.
Jungkook's POV
For me I thought some great war will begin but unfortunately it turned out to be peaceful. I heard him saying,"Congratulations Y/n,my sister.I was going mad for you but my parents told that you are married to Jungkook,whom they had arranged a marriage with.I am happy for both of you."
I smiled at his conversation with y/n and both the siblings are so look alike.I offered him to have breakfast but he said,"I am sorry bro,I have some sort of work to complete.Some other time bro." I nodded and bowed to him before he left.

Pov ends

Next morning,Y/n woke up and then realised that today is Monday and even her first day of her job.She rushed to the washroom,took a shower,wore her clothes and abruptly had her breakfast that Jungkook had made for her.She took a taxi to reach the Jeon's company.When she entered,her eyes wandered the inner of the company.She was exploring the whole company.Her outfit:

She was happy to be the secretary of such a big company

She was happy to be the secretary of such a big company.Y/n met a guard and said,"Can you please lead me to the CEO's office?" The guard nodded as a yes and took her to the CEO aka Jeon Jungkook's office room.Y/n bowed to the guard as a thank you and entered the room.When she entered,she found no one in the office.A person entered the room panting.She turned around and saw that it was no one but her husband,Jeon Jungkook.She look at him and her jaw dropped.She didnt know that her husband aka Jeon Jungkook was the CEO of the Jeon's company.You took a seat and murmured to him softly,"Wtf!! You are the CEO? You were a mafia right!?"Jungkook replied," I was but now I'm not and yeah even my father retired so I took his place.I was sending my wife to her office as it was her first day.I hope you know right?"He smirked.

The END......

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FANFICTION 'OBSESSION OF THE MAFIA' BY GGUKIES EDITS.
THANK YOU...
❤❤❤❤❤❤