CHAPTER 4

"uhh what happened" seek said as he started waking up.

"oh hey seek" figure said "glad to see you awake" figure added.

"yep" he went to sit up but figure stopped him.

"Wait you can't sit up 4 of your ribs are broken and you fractured you're skull" figure said.

"ok, how long will I have to be here for?" seek asked.

"a few weeks, maybe a month" figure replied.

"What's all this?" seek asked.

"Oh, that's a life support system, also a quick question," figure said.

"yeah?" seek asked.

"do you remember how you ended up like this?" figure asked.

"I had an argument with halt than he punched me then it all went black" seek replied.

"okay, I'll be right back I have to tell glitch you're ok" figure said as he left.

"okay" seek said as he lay down again.

a half an hour later figure and glitch came into the library.

"seek! you're alive!" glitch yelled happily.

"hey glitch" seek said.

"how are you?" glitch asked.

"pretty good just a little sore in the chest and on the head" seek replied.

"I'll leave you two be" figure said as he left the room.

"so how's halt?" seek asked.

"he was a little scared of what he had done," glitch said "after I brought you to figure I went to see if he was okay, he said that he was sorry and he won't let his emotions take control of him any more," he added.

"when you leave can you tell him I'm sorry for calling him a good for nothing, floating, piece of junk?" seek asked.

"I will, I promise" glitch said.

"okay" seek said.

"you should get some rest, okay?" glitch said.

"yep" seek replied.

"okay see you around" glitch said as he left the library and headed for halt's corridor.

When glitch got there his vision surprisingly didn't turn dark cyan. "hey halt you okay?" glitch asked, "Halt?" he added. That's weird halts always here glitch thought to himself. 

"is something wrong?" asked guiding light who had just appeared out of nowhere.

"Ahhh! oh its just you" glitch said still startled. "oh uhh last night seek and halt got into an argument and seek ended up getting punched and broke 4 ribs and fractured his skull" he added.

"oh is he okay?"

"yep, just needs a few weeks maybe even a month of rest" glitch replied.

"okay see you later glitch" guiding light said as they faded away.

"yep" glitch said. He then went looking for halt. "HALT WHERE ARE YOU!"

"are you looking for halt?" asked timothy from the drawer he was in.

"yep" glitch replied.

"oh, well he went to the courtyard" timothy said

"thanks timothy" glitch said before he teleported.when he made it to the courtyard he saw halt sitting on one of the pedestals of the giant statues. "hey halt, you good?" glitch asked.

"I'm fine" halt said with a sad tone.

"I know you're worried about seek, he's okay" glitch said "seek also is sorry for calling you a good for nothing, floating, piece of junk" he added.

"apology accepted" halt said. "are you still thinking of leaving glitch?" halt asked.

"no, I don't think I will leave, But theres still a lot more to discover like whats down the elevator shaft in door 100" glitch said.

"you're right" halt said

"would you like to go explore down there sometime soon?" glitch asked halt.

"sure! But lets wait for seek to be healed" halt said.