VIOLENT DELIGHTS ︎➸ D. DIXON

︎➸

RICK GRIMES WAS ALWAYS THERE for Leona when she needed him so, upon hearing about his injuries resulting from a high-speed chase, she dropped everything to visit him in the hospital. Nothing else matter - not her happiness, and certainly not her future as an artist states away. Her brother and his small family were the only people she had left in her life, and she'd be damned if she let something as trivial as the dead starting to rise stop her from keeping them safe.

DARYL DIXON SPENT MUCH OF his life on his own, surviving off the good graces of strangers and stealing what he needed to survive until he could find odd jobs in different towns. His older brother, Merle had been a near-constant companion as he grew older, only left on his own when his brother found a woman he liked and ran off for a week or two. When the dead started to rise, he spent no time finding his brother, ditching the lady Merle had spent the past few days with, and taking off.

FINDING ONE ANOTHER WAS NOTHING more than chance, and gaining one another's trust over time was no easy feat, but as it grows clearer that not just anyone can be trusted, Leona and Daryl find themselves staying together. For survival.

CONTENT WARNING:

This book contains triggering topics just as the TV series does and I will not be including warnings at the start of chapters. This includes scenes depicting and/or mentioning suicide, sexual themes, racism, rape, addiction, child abuse, murder, and possible others. If you find any of these topics to be triggering, please do not read this story. Take care of yourself first.

I would also like to address the fact that this book is still currently being written. There is a final plot to this story, and it has been mapped out, but what I post is the first draft with the edition of my own editing, so while I adore feedback, please be kind. I write for fun, and it's free!