Chapter Seventeen

Donghyuck's eyes got wide open as the lights turned on all of sudden. He heard Jeno groaning behind him, but the brunette couldn't even let a single sound out as he was shocked by the sight of Mark by the door.

"Sweet Jesus!" the religious fanatic yelled.

He stepped backward, hitting his back on the door as he exclaimed even louder, "J-Jeno, you― what are you doing with him?! You said you're normal!"

By the sound of the covers shifting behind, Donghyuck knew that Jeno was wide awake too.

"H-hyung.."

Perhaps, Jeno looked at Donghyuck in confusion or something as Mark began barking.

"D-don't pretend to be surprised! You knew you had him in your bed! You're both naked― Oh my god!"

"Shut your mouth. Goddamn," Donghyuck hissed as he sat up.

"I'll never shut up! What did you do to my roommate? He's just like you!"

"You attract queer guys. What can I say."

"Mark. Bro. Listen, please?"

"Jeno, I'm so disappointed!" Mark grabbed his head. "I never knew I lived with another gay! Is that why you hung out with those three weirdos?"

"I'm bisexual. I'm not gay."

"What's even that?"

Donghyuck couldn't help but scoff. "He only knows the names of the twelve apostles. Of course, he doesn't know what bisexual means."

"Shut your mouth, Donghyuck. I'm not speaking to you! You can go already. No one needs you here anymore."

"Okay," Donghyuck shrugged.

He pulled the blanket off his body and stood up, flashing Mark with his beautiful tanned skin. Of course, the senior panicked and turned around. Donghyuck started laughing.

"I'm a man just like you. Why are you looking away?"

"You're not like me! You'll get aroused if another man looks at you for too long."

"For your information, I would never be aroused by you around. You're such a turn-off."

Mark covered his ears and started whispering something under his breath. Both Donghyuck and Jeno used their time wisely and started dressing up. Donghyuck struggled a bit until he found every piece of his clothes and could finally think about leaving.

"I'm going," Donghyuck said as he looked over his shoulder at Jeno.

"Should I drive you home?"

"No, you should deal with your roommate right now," Donghyuck faked a smile.

The boy walked to the door where Mark was still standing. He needed to tap the older's shoulder to make him move. Mark stepped back so fast that Donghyuck thought they both got electrified.

For some reason, he found himself just standing and staring at Mark. The latter was glaring at him, which made Donghyuck wonder what had to happen for them to be different.

This might be the reason why Donghyuck just left as he snapped back. He could've said something offensive, but he saved that for later if needed.

🕖

Because of Jeno and whatever he and his roommate talked about, Donghyuck knew that Mark at least kept his mouth shut about their relationship. He didn't know if the senior would endure staying in the same room as Jeno, though. Mark expressed his disgust enough for their friendship to change.