Chapter 3- Hero Course Begins

In the dark room where the teachers have been watching on the entrance exam, a screen began to display the results of the students that had managed to reach to the top 10 of the entrance exam.

1. Satsuki Shinomiya- 86 Villain Points   60 Rescue Points

2. Katsuki Bakugo- 77 Villain Points     0 Rescue Points

3. Eijiro Kirishima-  39 Villain Points    35 Rescue Points

4. Ochaco Uraraka- 28 Villain Points  45 Rescue Points

5 .Ibara Shiozaki -36 Villain Points    32 Rescue Points

6. Itsuka Kendo- 25 Villain Points    40 Rescue Points

7. Tenya Iida-        52 Villain Points          9 Rescue Points

8. Izuku Midoriya- 0 Villain Points   60 Rescue Points

9. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu- 49 Villain Points  10 Rescue Points

10. Fumikage Tokoyami- 50 Villain Points  6 Rescue Points

???1: The cumulative results for the practical exams are out!

???2: I can't believe he got second place without any rescue points.

A female teacher says with some hint of disappointment within her voice as she examined the names of the examinees and the points they have earned.

???3: The faux villain acquired their targets and draw near them and in the second half, while the others were slowing down, he used his flashy quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness.

A male teacher said as he reviewed through the video clips and then to the leaderboard.

???2: In contrast there's the 8th place student with zero villain points.

???3: There have been other examinees who took on large villains in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw someone blow it away

??? 4: But to suffer a serious injury from his own attack......it's like he's a young child whose quirk just manifested.

He summarised as he looked at the clip of a green haired student in a track suit who was out cold lying on the ground heavily bruised.

???2: Moving on to first place. He knew what he was doing in that short period of time which had lead him to get over 86 points with the aid of a girl that was accompanying him.

???3: At first I was confused to see her presence but after reviewing his quirk where he can summon heroic spirits, it would make sense that he will need someone to help him out.

???2: So a summoning quirk huh? I still don't understand how he did that attack at the end, in my entire life as a hero I've never seen anyone do that, not even All Might. And another  question is which heroic spirit is helping him out?

???3: Guess we will find out later on. But regardless of all that, he was able to do it after the students were out of range so he ended up considering the safety for others too. I'm impressed

???4: A strong kid with an unfamiliar quirk that we have never heard of. It will be real interesting  teaching him.

In the back, a black haired long haired man with black clothing and a grey scarf around his neck was quietly listening to the conversation while leaning on the back. He closed his eyes letting out a small sigh as he stared at the screen.

________________________________________________________________________________

A month had passed after the entrance exam and it was now time for Satsuki to start his first day of U.A. He was at his room getting properly dressed in his new uniform that he had received a few weeks ago. After tightening his shoes and wearing a glove on his left hand to cover the Command Spells he then headed to grab his bag when suddenly his servant manifested.