Chapter 25: Rescue

After the villains had escaped, Vlad King had called emergency services, and fifteen minutes after the villains left, ambulances and fire trucks arrived. Of the forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains' gas, and eleven other had major or minor injuries. Thirteen were uninjured. And... one was missing. Of the six pro heroes, two were in serious condition after receiving a hard blows  to the head. On the villain said, three were caught red-handed and arrested as the others disappeared without a trace. The training camp that everyone was looking forward to, ended in a way they didn't expect.

Following after that everyone's eyes were now on U.A following the attack following the attack and the abduction painting them in a not so good light which was shown throughout the media.  In an unknown location, Tomura Shigaraki and the rest of the villains were watching the news but turns off the T.V soon after.

Tomura: Heh Heh... We might not got who we wanted but I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting. Hey, don't you agree...? Satsuki Shinomiya.....

He said gleefully as he and the rest of the villains  glanced towards the blue haired male  who was restrained, who had his eyes closed and then opened his eyes just simply stared at them as a response.

Satsuki: ...........

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day after the villain attack and Midoriya was currently lying in a hospital after going in and out of consciousness. He looks towards a bowl and a letter and then back to the ceiling with a blank expression on his face. A door then opened from the outside and his classmates entered the room.

Denki: Oh, Midoriya, you're awake! Did you see the news?

Kirishima: The media's swarming the school right now.

Sato: It's way worse than in the spring.

Fumikage: I caused you trouble, Midoriya...

Izuku: No, I did too... Did everyone from the class come?

Tenya: No, Jiro  and Hagakure  are still unconscious from the villain's gas. Yaoyorozu also got a hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. Bakugo declined to come with us. So everyone but those four came...

Ochaco: Fourteen of us...

Shoto: Because Shinomiya's not here.

Mina: Hey, Todoroki!

Midoriya then remembered. He stood there wordlessly as he watched Satsuki saved Bakugo and tackling another villain as they both entered the portal before closing in front of his eyes before going back to staring at the ceiling with tears forming on his face.

Izuku: All Might said, "I can't save the people I can't reach." That's why he will always save those he can reach. I... was in a place where I could reach... I had to save Shinomiya.... That's what my quirk is for... It's exactly what Mr. Aizawa said to me. My body... Wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota.... I couldn't save someone right in front of me...