Chapter 5: Whatever!

February 15, 2014

Days grew to weeks, as the winter is about to end, they started talking more, getting to know each other as they asked more personal questions everyday or even hang out sometimes. It has been quite a revelations that the woman she is wasn't really how he knew her.

Her strong personality became a lenient one, it felt warmer and warmer as the days goes by. He doesn't know if it because he likes her, that's why he felt glad that she's becoming close, or was it because she was just blocking herself from boys who doesn't have dream.

They would talk about the feelings of going on stage, her curiosity about their groups activity, how it feels to be an idol. He wasn't sure of what to say, because they don't really have much fun and they are just introducing themselves to people. And now as they are about to go to America to showcase their talent, he asked if he can meet her again before they depart tomorrow.

Thankfully the strong woman that she is, accepted his invitation to meet again.

*video starts*

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook turn his head on the left side where YGE building is, she was painted in yellow and now she's blonde, as her eyes are looking at him without a slight hint of annoyance on the first time they dated– the first time they hang out.

She was waving her hand as she saw him, and also him waving so happily to finally see her again after a month. Her smile is as radiant as her top, it is so bright and cheery. It hasn't been quite a while since they started talking everyday but she's becoming more comfortable talking to him.

And it feel so good in his heart.

"Hello Wife!" Jungkook smiled so widely his eyes are almost closed.

Lisa arrived in front of him staring at the flower he was holding and the camera that was place on top of the column besides him. It is the 3rd time seeing him with cameras and she's starting to get really curious.

"Wha–

"So that's the famous Jungkook, you've been talking about lately,"

They turn their heads to a beautiful cat eye woman, wearing all black and has the charisma of every YG artist. And he remembers her now after watching one of his favorite artist gdragon mv named black.

"Ohh? You came out?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"I just wanna make sure this guy is good," Jennie look closely at him and smile, "and I think he's good,"

"Jungkook, this is my co-trainee and friend, Kim Jennie," "Jen unnie this is Jungkook," Lisa introduces Jennie to him, both of them bow their heads greeting each other with respect.

"Nice too meet you, I'm Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook introduces himself.

"Likewise, my name is Kim Jennie, please take care of Lisa for the day, and don't get caught," Jennie said.

"Ya, unnie I told you we're just friends," Lisa denied.

"Uhuh," Jennie look down on Jungkook's hand holding onto three roses in his hand, "Well I don't think so, he looks like he came here to court you,"

"Ahh, yes," Jungkook reach out his hand and gave Lisa the roses, "I came here to see my wife,"

Jennie laughed clapping her hand before pinching Lisa's side, Lisa's face flushed red taking the roses on his hand. "I didn't know you're married now, Lali,"

"He's not.. He's joking he's been like that since day one," Lisa shyly said.

"Let's put it that way," Jennie nodded and now her head. "I'll see you again soon, and.."