Chapter 34: Would You?

April 12, 2019
Blackpink at Coachella

"Here, just don't be too loud, the girls are on the separate room,"

"There's nothing to worry, I only want to see her," Jungkook entered the house and bow his head to their manager, it is 4am when they arrived at their rented house, "Thanks hyung,"

Lisa's manager sighed, worried for himself for helping this desperate man, but he completely understand him, "Just make sure no one knows about you getting here," "Both of us will be dead to YG if anyone happen to see you here,"

"I'll handle that," Jungkook nodded.

Lisa's manager nodded as well, yawning as he slowly turn around, "Go, Lisa's room is on the farthest in the hallway," "I go get some sleep,"

"Have a good rest, thank you," Jungkook closed the door of a big house, and started finding Lisa's room. It didn't took him long since since the house is a typical american style, very predictable where the staircase was and immediately saw the room at the end of the hallway.

A little concerned of knocking her door and wake up her unnies, he turned the knob and unsurprisingly it opens easily. He shook his head and sighed.

"She's still not locking the door even here," He whispered to himself. But in all honesty, it's way better than waking up the whole house.

He entered her room and in an instant his nose sensed his favorite scent that lingers inside her room. He locked the door, went to her bed, he saw her sleeping while holding their matching secret phone.

"She must be waiting for me to call," Jungkook whispered, taking the phone on her hand and rest it well on the bedside table before turning on the lamp.

He took out his camera from his bag that placed beside the table, finding the right angle next to her phone. Once he thinks it's good, he pressed start.

*video starts*

He sat on the side of her bed, staring lovingly at his wife, sleeping under her warm bed. He caressed her hair down as he lean for a kiss on her forehead.

"Wife..."

"Wife, wake up.." Lisa opens her blurry eyes, vaguely can see her room a little drawn to the darkness, but the voice of her love is what makes her feel like it is a dream.

And once her sight became normal, she turn to the man sitting on the side of her bed, smiling sweetly at her, "Hello wife," she knew exactly who it was that made her think that she's dreaming.

"Koo.." Lisa coughed to fix her voice, "Kookie?"

"Hmm.." He caressed her face fervidly, "Sorry I woke you up,"

Lisa watch his eyes glistened on the dim light of her lamp shade, she feels afloat seeing his face personally, his touch is like a cloud that sweeps away her longing, and his smile that makes it all feel like it's a dream she's been having ever since they parted before their asian tour.

"This is just a dream.." Lisa's eyes started to sting, "How could you be real...." "You're in New York? You're not real? Are you?"

Lisa reach for his face, cupping his cheeks while he made her realize his warmth is real and it is not a dream, "I'm here wife,"

"You're not dreaming,"

"This is real," Jungkook chuckled with a quivering lips, it has been so long since the last time he saw her. Not even a chance to be with her on her own birthday and not a single chance to sneak out of his dorm to be with him even for a millisecond.

They deprived him of his time for her, and now that she's here, it feels surreal to touch her so enthusiastically, "I am real,"

Lisa's eyes shed in tears, she knelt on the bed as she hovered and sat on his lap, embracing him in the process