Chapter 35: Your Dream

It is early quarter of 2020.

They finally moved in.

It probably the most exciting to do when you became an adult who is capable of living out of your parents house and started to live in a vast place where you can be by yourself, independently.

But living in together with your most trusted person, the person that treats you more than a queen. It might be too much to listen but the feelings he gave her constantly is not enough. That cannot be compare by anything on this world.

Pan, Paints, and Plants.

Moving in is like becoming an expert on textiles and furnitures, choosing each and one of them by themselves, making sure they are perfect to how they imagined their first apartment would look like. From kitchen, living area, mini gym are, rooms, and especially their own master's bedroom.

They are meticulous to their interior designers' move, Lisa who's been more on South Korea while Jungkook is on their first stadium tour for their encore tour speak yourself; she handles most of the physical work while Jungkook helps her with finances and some apartment necessities selections. It is also because Lisa was written as the owner of their apartment in public but on title they are both the legitimate owner since they shared the fair half of the payment and agreed that they will share everything to build their first home.

It is hard, moving in. However the joy and contentment they felt preparing their apartment in secret is exciting.

And before their anniversary comes last year, they were able to move in together easier than they thought it would be.

Their mind battles for two reason. One, being Lisa is the only owner written on the paper, they didn't questioned her when she decided to move out of the dorm. Two, it is probably because their Bang Pd is backing them up for their decision, and YG finally surrendered their defeat that their strong relationship is unbeatable.

It is quite surprising on the very least that they expected them to bombard them with questions and prohibited them from moving in. Although YG doesn't know Lisa is living with him, her new manager sees him from time to time when they're dropping off her Christmas gift from her new ambassadorship brand - CELINE.

Their life as of now seems too peaceful to be true as soon as they started living in, but to be honest, they're worried that something might happened. Moreover the silence both of the companies are suspicious after all the restrictions they experience on both ends.

Or maybe, they just really given up since BTS and BLACKPINK is now considered as most successful groups in this decade, YG got out of bankruptcy because of Blackpink and it just the beginning.

Ever since Blackpink's comeback last 2018, their fandom grew massively outside South Korea without a stop. Performing to different festivals and doing a special stage and becoming the most branded female group at that. They became a fashion icon not only in South Korea but the whole world.

It is like everyone's eye are keen to see what fashion design they will wear next. They became the center of fashion especially whenever they are in the airport it became their own runaway. Now every idol wants to be the front page of magazines around the world, and other brands found a new discovery to boast their sales from idols. They saw the massive hit that Blackpink had impacted the fashion industry.

Being widely loved by their fans is what people knew from the brighter perspective, but there are also haters, antis that dehumanized them as a part of their daily routine. The boys told them not get too involve with it, and muted all their accounts so they can't see those bots.

And Alas, the boy in luv. Who is not only a person who thinks their apartment is a love wing paradise, but also he thinks every day of the week is euphoria.