Chapter 15: Special Protection

"We've already confirmed it to the press,"  

Jungkook listened to the utter none sense of JYP staff and BigHit. Confirmed what? Nothing. How can you confirm something that isn't? And wasn't true. Where are the odds?

He was awoken by Taehyung crashing his bed to grab his collar and scream at him like he did something so wrong for him to almost got punched. He was half awaked, still in jetlag after their more than 12 hours flight, hangover from the after party, and couldn't understand a single thing, until he saw the article about this utter nonsense. He understands, why his hyungs have that glare in their eyes, he has been victimized.

[+1039344] Best couple! Sana is now in Army's protection from now on.

[+904843] Get married already!

[+839490] Sucks to other shippers ㅋㅋㅋ SAKOOK WINS!

But ust like his hyungs, he too was confused. Whether he tries to think through it over and over, his mind was blank. All he knew was he dreamt of Lisa and gotten disturbed by Jimin as woke him up on the same seat on the picture. He remembered being carried by him until they arrived in his own room.

Jungkook's gaze rises and look at the other side, a woman who looks innocent. Did she seduced him? Or is it him who seduced her? is she also a victim herself? But why does it feels like she's enjoying this?

"But confirming what's not true will only backfire on us in the long run,"

Bang Pd worriedly said as he look at Jungkook, who is silent the whole time, staring into the screen of his phone, reading the comments on the article.

"At this point we really can't do anything about it, there's too many photo circulating on the internet,"

"All the evidence they've got on that night was already a dead end," "if not for those leaks we wouldn't be having this conversation, so what we need to discuss now was their protection," "which I think BTS's fan are happy to hear that Jungkook is dating Sana." Jin Young said.

Bang Pd sighed, as he turn away from Jungkook's side, unhappy of the situation, "I can't believe, I'm saying this.."

"but I agree," Bang Pd said gaining a nod from everyone but the man in the picture. "Let's just stay it this way for a while and see how it dating scandal goes, maybe we can end it also as soon as possible, reason that they are too busy with their career,"

"No, we have to be specific that fans wouldn't suspect anything unusual," Park Jin Young shook his head, "What do you say about them dating for a whole year, just for the public.."

"A whole year?" Sana pursed her lips and look at Jungkook infront of her, it's not bad, and it's definitely a good time to impress him more and make him love her. "I-I wouldn't mind if.. Jungkook sunbae wouldn't—

"Pretending to love someone I don't?"

Jungkook eye's left the black screen of his phone and peak on her before he averted his eyes to her CEO, "Aren't her the one I should be in for We Got Married? Let's just do that and end it right away than this fucking nonsense,"

"A year?" He scoffed, "This is nonsense, can you just do what other company does and be honest that it was just a mistake?"

"Jungkook.." Bang Pd dismissed his lack of manner in front of the staff.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you flirted Jungkook, both of you enjoyed the night, clearly the even without that fake photo, the others too are hard to defend," Park Ji Won, The Vice President of BigHit scolded him, but also sad that he can see that he's having a hard time.