2.

*Third POV*

After a couple of classes, boring as always, it was lunch.
Jungwon and Beomgyu sat down at a table with their lunch and started chatting.

"Soooo... Have you met anyone yet?" Beomgyu asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungwon looked disgusted at Beomgyu and continued eating.

"Oh my god you have! I've been suspecting you and Ryujin. Please tell me it's her!" Beomgyu continued trying to find out who Jungwons "lover" was.

*Jungwon's POV*

I sat there eating my food not caring about Beomgyu's guesses. I didn't really like someone at the moment. Now you maybe think that I should just say that. But he wouldn't believe me.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Beomgyu asked annoyed.

"No." I said coldly and looked around the canteen.

"Tsk... So annoying.." I could hear Beomgyu almost whisper.

I was looking around when I saw someone that caught my attention.
It was Sunghoon. He was so pretty. His hair looked so soft and his smile looked like it came from an angel.
I saw him laughing with his friends, Jay, Jeongin, Taehyun and Soobin.
They must be lucky to be this near him.

"𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛... 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔!? 𝐴 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑦!"

I quickly looked away and down at my food and continued eating.

*Sunghoon's POV*

I took a seat at the table where my friends were chatting. I sat there talking and laughing.

I took a bite of my food and looked around the canteen when I saw someone. It was Jungwon. He is the most handsome person I've seen in my intire life. Everything about him was perfect, his smile, his eyes, his hair, his voice, his clothes and I could continue the list for days. My friend's didn't know that I like boys though. They always ship me with some random girl that they think I like. And some of them, I don't even know.

"Sunghoon?" I heard a voice calling me.

"Hm?" I said and looked back at my friend's.

"Are you even listening?" Jay asked with a serious voice.

"I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Soobin said something.

"And stop staring at that guy, he's going to think you're weird."

"Ah, sorry what were you guys saying?" I asked as I tried to focus on my friend's instead of Jungwon.

"It's going to be a party at my house next Saturday, are you coming?" Jay asked with a serious voice, but I could tell he was excited.

"Sure" I said and continued to eat. Everytime one of my friend's threw a party, It was always a lot of alcohol. I didn't really like drinking that much but I did at party's sometimes.

After lunch we had P.E. I entered the dressing room with my friend's when I saw Jungwon already in there with Beomgyu. As Jungwon was already changing his clothes, he took his shirt off.

"𝑂ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑. 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑚𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡."

I got so damn turned on.

I quickly looked away so no-one would see me staring at him.

After about five minutes me and my friend's went out of the dressing room. We were going to have strength training. The teacher put us in different pairs.

"Ryujin and Gaeul, Soobin and Jay, Jeongin and Taehyun, Beomgyu and Heeseung!" The teacher continued the list.

"And lastly, Sunghoon and Jungwon!" She said looking first at me and then Jungwon. I was so happy. Finally I got to spend time with Jungwon!

*Jungwon's POV*

"And lastly, Sunghoon and Jungwon!" I heard the teacher say.

"𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘"

__________________________________

Hi! I'm sorry for late update. I've been really busy with school and because it's Christmas soon I've been cleaning and buying presents too. I don't know what I think about this chapter but I think it's better than the last one. Please let me know what you think ♡