22.

*Jungwon's POV*

"Are you ready?" I asked looking at my precious boyfriend.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" Sunghoon replied, embracing me in his arms.

"I have to be ready.." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" He kissed my lips before taking his phone out of his pocket.
"We have to go now"

We walked out of my dorm and down the stairs to the University's entrance.

We looked around to see my parents car and walked towards them.

"Hiii my babyyyy" My mom got out of the car to hug me. "I see you brought a friend!" She said smiling as she looked at Sunghoon.

"Oh.. yeah" I said looking at my boyfriend.

"Hi my name is Sunghoon" He said smiling as he bowed to my parents.

"We are going to eat at piccolino, so its pizza tonight" My dad said looking at me.

We all sat down in the car again as my mom started driving.

I was so nervous, today was the day.
I couldn't even imagine their reactions.

We stopped outside the restaurant and went inside.

My brother wasn't there so we took a table for four.

♡♡

We had been sitting there, talking and eating for about 20 minutes when i decided it was time.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"So.. there's something I wanna tell you" I said as I looked into my parents eyes.

"Of course sweetie, you can tell us anything" My mom said with that bright smile she always gave me when I was going to tell her something.

I looked at Sunghoon before speaking
"Sunghoon is actually my boyfriend"

As soon as I said that, I could see how my moms smile faded.

"I'm gay" I said looking into my fathers eyes.

After that, i could see how his eyes got filled with rage.

"No son of mine, is going to be gay! You understand?!" He yelled as he stood up.

"Well i am, and I can't really do anything about it"
I felt so relieved to finally have said it, even though this could ruin everything for my family.

"Are you sure you're not just confused?" My mom said, trying to process everything.

"I'm sure, I love Sunghoon" I said looking at my boyfriend.

He was smiling at me.

"Okay if that's what you want" My dad said, standing up.

"As I said, no son of mine will be gay. Go live with your boyfriend and never ever contact us again" My dad said before leaving the restaurant with my mom shortly behind.

"Are you okay?" I could hear Sunghoon say.

"Yeah. I already knew this was going to happen" I replied, looking into his eyes.

I really wasn't sad. Of course I lived them. But through my whole life, they haven't supported me once. They didn't make me happy.

But Sunghoon did.

_________________________________
Its been two months y'all. Im actually very sorry. This book will soon come to an end.

(Also this is not proofread)