19.

*Third POV*

All of Sunghoon's friends were sitting at the table they usually sat at in the school's canteen.

All of his friends, but not him.

Sunghoon was in his dorm with Jungwon.

Making out.

After about 10 minutes of only making out, Sunghoon finally pulled away.

"We need to eat now." He said with a serious tone, walking towards the front door.

"Sunghoon wait..." Jungwon was a little hesitant, but it couldn't continue like this forever.

"Hm?" He said with a softer tone than before as he turned around to look at his boyfriend.

"When are you going to tell your friends?" He asked with a tiny voice as he walked up to him.

Sunghoon's smile dropped. It looked like he was thinking.

"Soon" Was the only thing he said before opening the door, letting the couple out of the dark dorm.

*In the canteen*

"When is Sunghoon coming?" Taehyun asked looking around.

"I don't know bro, I'm not going to be surprised if he's not showing up" Jay responded with a sigh.

Soobin and Jeongin were still thinking about the conversation they had the day before. They weren't sure if they should tell the rest of the group or not.

"Hi guys!" Sunghoon said sitting down next to Taehyun.

He looked happier than usual.

"Why so late?" Jay asked without a sign of any emotion.

Sunghoon didn't know what to respond. He couldn't say he changed clothes because he had the same clothes he had the lessons before lunch.

He didn't realise he had been thinking for a bit too long.

"Are you gay?" Jay asked turning around facing Sunghoon.

"Wha-"

"Don't fucking lie to us now" He said before Sunghoon could even say anything.

*Sunghoon's POV*

"Don't fucking lie to us now"

At that moment, I just wanted to sink through the floor and die.

What the fuck can you respond when you get asked that by your homophobic friends.

Only the truth I guess.

"Yes. Yes I am Gay." I said without thinking, maybe a little too loud.

"I am super duper fucking Gay, and you can't do a shit about it" Now everyone was looking at me. And I mean everyone, everyone in the canteen was staring at me.

But at that point, I didn't give a shit.

"I fucking knew it" Jay said with a scoff.

"So you're dating Jungwon?" Taehyun asked a little annoyed but questioning at the same time.

"Yes. Yes I am." I responded, now talking a bit more quiet. "He's also the reason I came here late"

*Third POV*

Now everyone was quiet. They didn't know what to say or how to react.

They all had a feeling he was gay, but they always just assumed he liked girls.

Especially Jay. Sunghoon was his brother. He didn't want to ruin their friendship because of something like this.

"Okay" Jay finally said "I support you"
As those words left his mouth, everyone's eyes widened.
"I'm sorry Sunghoon, I'm sorry for everything I've said and done. I really don't want to ruin our friendship"

"Are you serious?" Sunghoon asked, he would never even imagine this in his wildest dreams.

"Yes. You're my brother, finding someone like you is one in a billion." Jay responded with a soft smile.

"I'm really sorry"