Labyrinth p1

After speaking with the Speakers, the duo set out to look for their missing member. Coming across another creepy building of course.

Opening the doors they saw it was the only room. It was lined with suits of armor and had a casket in the back center of the room. It lied on the floor.

Trevor ran a hand along the left side of the casket.

Looking at the walls, they spotted a statue.

Trevor hummed in curiosity. Levi looked at him silently asking what he found. Trevor pointed to the statue. They both walked over and saw a slide.

Trevor jumped down with Levi hot on his trail.

Trevor landed perfectly at the end and spotted a hallway leading further into the catacombs. Levi however landed where Trevor stood. Levi landed on his feet and stood on top of Trevor as well.

Trevor groaned in pain while Levi leaped off of him. Levi rubbed the back of his head and smiled apologetically.

Trevor glared at him for a second before moving on. They both then ventured down the halls looking for another way to get deeper.

Trevor spotted a torch on the wall. He held it up to Levi's face. "Smell." He ordered.

Levi sniffed it and then fanned his face. "Fresh oil, you're a duck since I know you could've done that yourself." Levi said trying to get rid of the oily smell that stuck around him.

"Call it even for landing on me." Trevor said simply while lighting the torch.

"It was an accident! And you know it!" Levi said.

Trevor just ignored him. "Anybody home?" He called out. He then proceeded to hit a metal pipe along the wall. "Warm."

"That's a big strange, don't you think?" Levi asked rhetorically.

Trevor pulled out his short sword and Levi proceeded to pull out a few daggers.

"I can hear you!" Trevor said to no one in particular.

They both proceeded to walked down some stairs that were next to the pipe.

"There's two of abd we're both armed." Trevor said.

"And a lot less happy than you are." Levi said. "So you might want to stay out of our way."

Trevor leading them both down fell through the floor as soon as he put his foot down on it.

Levi just stood there and watched. "Are you dead!" Levi shouted down.

"No! But I got reflexes like a cat!" Trevor said in a small victory.

They both heard the floor give away again. "Are you dead this time!" Levi shouted down again.

Trevor just groaned. "Just get down here!" He said as he got up and away from the hole.

Levi landed on his feet. "Now that's cat-like reflexes." He bragged.

"Shut up." Trevor said. "Wait, poor up there." He pointed to a light bulb.

"Oh that takes me back quite a bit." Levi said.

The light flickered on. It blinded Trevor for a moment while his eyes adjusted to the light. Levi remained the same.

Then more lights turned on further down the hallway. A hum of electricity now replacing the silence the duo traveled in.

They both saw a few statues in the hall. One standing out.

Trevor hit his short sword on the peculiar statue. "Either someone left a statue of a Speaker down here, or.." he was cut off by a sudden roar.

"I think that may be the other option." Levi said getting ready for a fight.