Chapter 4: I know a guy

The next morning I woke up my head pounding and my eye sunken with exhaustion. I quickly thread braided spacebuns in my hair and went to work on my makeup. I decided to recreate the fluffy eyeliner look that I did yesterday but simpler and more neutral. I lathered some lipgloss  and pulled out some wispies. I looked at my clock.

    "Shit I'm late!"

~~~~~~~~~~Inspo~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed down the stairs to grab some breakfast before class

I rushed down the stairs to grab some breakfast before class. Theo was standing at the bottom his hands crossed and his hair disheveled.

"Bitch I've been waiting for you."  He cocked his brow, his voice irritated.

"I know, I know Theo I'm sorry." I groaned slugging my bag over my shoulder. "I had the strangest night and NOT in a good way." I added.

  "Do tell." He smiled. Theo has a thirst for gossip, and I did rather enjoy our tea sessions spent together snacking over crisps and chips.

   "Okay but later today I promise."

   "Fine." He clicked his tounge. "But seriously let's go class starts in 30 minutes."

    "Yes ma'am"

    We briskly walked through the corridors. Giving our hellos to our favorite paintings. I actually quite fancied the bloody Barróns company. He may look scary but his stories were interesting. He always liked to talk bad about the other paintings.

    We got to breakfast and I left Theo to sit at the Gryfindor table. He looked at me peculiarly but didn't say anything. Draco however was furious brimming with rage. I could tell by his imminent glares and restless fidgeting. I grinned with pleasure. Pissing off Malfoy was one of my favorite hobbies.

    I plopped down next to Neville and to his table mates (Harry in particular) surprise, but I didn't think much of it.

    "Oh hullo Y/N!" Hermonie clapped her hands and smiled.

    "What's this about?" Ron glared, picking at his food.

"Okay but what's your problem?" I looked at him confused.