Chapter 6 Best night ever

After the dinner the pony Flutter shy was happy. She had a crush on Discord ever since he was reformed. She can't stop thinking of what happened until she fell asleep. The 2 Discords on the other hand was so happy they told it to each other.

The draconuquus Discord was shocked when he heard that the EG Discord was now with the EG Flutter shy.

The 2 discord went to Discord's 1 home.

( Ugh I am having a hard time writing draconuquus so just Discord 1 )

Discord 2 was shocked by Discord's 1 home. It was so chaotic ! The stairs where upside down. It looked like an oblivion out side. And in the inside the plates where all dirty well the whole place was dirty !

There where plenty of dust bunnies under the couch. And the ground was floating.There was a cave right next to the house. Discord 2 was a little dizzy for the first time when he saw Discord's home.

" Are you ok living in here I mean you are chaotic but I am not this chaotic ! " Discord 2 said.

" Pre ! Remember I told you I am the lord of chaos you are a leader of chaos. So we are a little different. " Discord 1 said.

" Dude ! We are both chaotic isn't that the same ! " Discord 2 said.

" Oh no we are not the same just look at the first words it's so different look.

Master starts with an M and Leader starts with an L ! " Discord 1 explained.

" How come the stairs are upside down ! How am I supposed to be going upstairs or should I say down stairs ! " Discord 2 said with a smile.

" Ha ha ha ! Hilarious ! Down stairs hey stairs remind me of something ! " Discord 1 said.

" What ? " Discord 2 said.

" You know that Flutter shy is a stare master she is really good with her stares but it doesn't work on me. Here's the question. Flutter shy doesn't use the elevator you know why ? " Discord said with a smile.

" Because she have wings ? " Discord 2 said.

" Wrong ! She's a " STAIR " master ! " Discord said laughing and floating .

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Priceless ! " The 2 discords said.

" You and I make a really good friends because we are a little the same when it comes to chaos ! " Discord 1 said.

" Oh I have a joke that is really going to make you laugh ! " Discord 2 said.

" Ok what ? " Discord 1 said.

" What do humans say when they are trying to fix their guitar ? " Discord 2 asked.

" I don't really know the answer to that." Discord 1 answered.

" This is what they say !" Discord 2 clapped his finger and a human appeared in the middle of the two discords trying to fix her guitar.

" This chord ! " The girl said. And Discord 2 clapped again and the girl disappeared.

" Ha ha ha ha ha Did you hear what she said ! She said our names !" Discord 2 said laughing.

" Ha ha ha ha ! Our names can be heard ! " Discord 1 said.

They told jokes until they ran out and Discord 2 had a sleep over at Discord's home.The best night ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ MEANWHILE WITH EG FLUTTER SHY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The EG Flutter shy wants to stay here at the pony world first. Then she saw a yellow pony that looks like her . She has a pink rosy mane with butter flies as a cutie mark going back home.

It was Flutter shy. The EG Flutter shy followed her. EG Flutter shy loves animals so she wanted to take care of the pony she saw. Then when pony Flutter shy arrived at the cottage

Then this happened !!!!!

MESSAGE TO ALL READERS !

HA HA HA HA ! I LOVE CLIFF HANGERS ! SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH OF BOOKS BUT I HAVE SUPER DUPER ! MANY BOOKS TO FINISH LIKE: GIVE LOVE A SECOND CHANCE , GHOST IN MY SCHOOL AND SO MANY MORE !

I DON'T KNOW WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING BUT IT WILL BE COMING SOON !