Chapter 12 At the gala

After picking the right clothing they finally picked the right one! (FINALLY) Discord slept through the night as so as Flutter shy for they are being ready for the Grand galloping gala. The 2 couples slept in one room too ( EG Discord and Flutter shy )

Princess Celestia has now raised the sun. Discord woke up first and 5 mins later Flutter shy woke up. Discord prepared his breakfast. He snapped and a bowl of paper appeared. He sat on his chair and started eating. He summoned chocolate milk and began drinking. Discord 2 went outside his room.

"Sup ! I woke up earlier than Flutter shy yas !" Discord 2 said as he did a victory dance. He totally forgot that Discord 1 was watching and as soon as he remembered he stopped and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Oh uh... I mean let's eat!" Discord 2 said as he clapped his finger. Discord 1 can't stop his laughter anymore and let out a big loud laugh.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! You...You where doing a victory dance ! It was all like this and that ! Ha ha ha ha ha " Discord said flooding in laughter.

"Hey you will also do the victory dance once you get Flutter shy back you know." Discord 2 explained with a grin.

"Hmm... I supposed your correct." Discord said as he sat down and started to sit down again.

After eating Discord and prepared his suit for the gala and hoping that Flutter shy will forgive him. He stared at the suit for 5 mins until he regained his consciousness

"Come on Discord this is your only chance to get her back !" Discord said as he had hope.

" Hey I know you can do it ! You'll have her back." Discord 2 said encouraging his friend.

"Thanks I hope so..." Discord said as he looked at his claw and paw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At Flutter shy's ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Time !!!!

There where times when holding you close with me feels great

When you where mine

There where times when I feel so safe next to you

As we slept through the night

I'm so sorry I judged so quickly

Chorus:

You where just a dream that I always new

My kindness will never be right for you

I just cannot think of any pony else in this world

You're all I need to be here until the end

Verse 2

All those years I wished you'll never be away

So I can live my life through

Every night I've been holding you close in my hooves

Wishing to never let go

Chorus:

I'm so sorry I judged so quickly

You where just a dream that I always knew

My kindness will never be right for you

I just cannot think of any pony else in this world

You are mine forever

You and I will stay together

You're all I need to be here until the end...

*Ending of song*

"Oh Discord I'm sorry if I did anything wrong I wish I can have you back" Flutter shy said as she stared at the forest with a beautiful light .

She stopped staring and walked to her wardrobe. She grabbed her dress that brings back her memories with Discord. She frowned remembering but smiled when she thought of happy things. She took a deep breath.

"You can do this it's just the gala." Flutter shy said to herself.

MESSAGE TO READERS !

Short?... Your not the author to tell me that ! XD Anyways The song that Flutter shy just sang was a song of mine if you wanna see it go here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W37dA1_HHQw

So next chapter will be at the gala ! See you there ! XD