Chapter 13 At the gala

They all walked to the gala. Discord teleported himself in front of the gates to get there. He saw Flutter shy walking with her friends. Discord got frightened he almost forgot the whole purpose why he's there and only remembered his passed memories by looking at Flutter shy's dress.

"Our memories..." Remembering his memories made him cry.

"Discord are you ok?" Twilight asked she was beside him. Twilight was welcoming all of the guests.

"It's just our memories..." Discord said. Twilight was not really paying attention.

"Welcome come in. Oh I'm sorry what was that?" Twilight asked.

"I said our memo..." Discord said as he stopped again.

"Come in... Uh ? What ? " Twilight said as she looked to Discord.

"Oh never mind !" Discord said as he teleported to Flutter shy.

"Oh... Hi Flutter shy..." Discord said he can't talk straight.

"Oh hi Discord ! So what are we going to talk about and sorry if this dress dress gives you back the memories Rainbow dash said this should be perfect. I don't want to be rude." Flutter shy said.

"Oh it's ok you really look beautiful anyway. " Discord said with a smile. Flutter shy smiled back .

"Come with me my dear I just want to show you something to say sorry." Discord said.

"oh what is it?" Flutter shy asked.

"It's a surprise... Not really oh just close your eyes !" Discord said. He went to a secret room inside the castle. That's where Discord 2 and EG Flutter shy is kept.

"Where are we going ?" Flutter shy asked.

"One moment keep your eyes closed." Discord said.

"Can I open now ?" Flutter shy said. Discord opened the door and let Flutter shy in and closed it.

"Alright you can open now." Discord said as flutter shy opened her eyes.Upon seeing EG Flutter shy she bursted in anger.

"YOU! IT'S YOU AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU SHOW UP TO ME YOU... YOU MONSTER!" Flutter shy said she was really really angry.

"I'm only here to say I'm sorry it's only because..." EG Flutter shy said as she looked to EG Discord in the shadows.

"Who are you?" Flutter shy asked bravely and also scared.

"I'm the human form of Discord.We didn't mean to cause your relationship with Discord any harm." EG Discord said.

"You see his name is Discord and I'm sorry that I didn't explain it to you already."EG Flutter shy said. Flutter shy stared at them as if she was unconscious.

"I'm...No... No... I'm sorry..." Flutter shy said as she started to cry.

"What do you mean?" Discord asked.

"I'm sorry for judging so... Quickly..." Flutter shy said.

( GUYS !!! PLZ CONTINUE READING WITH THE THEME SONG BEACUSE IT'S AWESOME ! GO HERE AND LISTEN WHILE YOU READ !!!

(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W37dA1_HHQw&spfreload=10    )

Flutter shy bursted to tears. Discord 1 came closer and hugged her. He started to cry a little but he was to afraid to show it so he kept it hidden a little.

"Oh Flutter shy I'm sorry too I will never choose any pony else than you because..." Discord said s he continued.

"I love you!" Flutter shy and Discord said together. EG Discord and Flutter shy started to cry too they had tears of joy. As what they all say love will always find a way.