Chapter 11 Perfect thing to wear

Discord 2 clapped his hands and a blue shirt appeared with yellow buttons.

"Hmm...Almost perfect but not that perfect enough in my opinion of coarse." EG Flutter shy said.Discord 2 clapped his hands again and a white shirt appeared.

"Oh no no...Sorry but just no! It is so...Frazzled." Flutter shy said. Discord 2 clapped his hands again and a tux appeared.With black and white with a rose on the side pocket.

"Perfect! This is so beautiful it suits you! " EG Flutter shy said with a smile.

"Hmm... Well if you say so !" Discord 1 said as he snapped his claw. The shirt disappeared and went inside his wardrobe.

"Ok so now that's settled let's eat all those choosing a dress made me hungry" Discord 1 said as he snapped his claw. hey appeared in the dinning room.

"Food ! Yum ! " Discord 2 said in excitement.

"So what would you like my sweet?" Discord 2 said asking EG Flutter shy.

"Oh I want a potato." EG Flutter shy said (PINKIE ROSE THE POTATO QUEEN) Discord 2 clapped and EG Flutter shy appeared in front of the table with potatoes in front of her.

"Thank you Discord." EG Flutter shy said thankfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~ MEANWHILE WITH FLUTTER SHY ~~~~~~~~~~~

Flutter shy went back to her cottage.She was shocked that she will actually go to the gala with Discord.Hoping that she and Discord will be back again. Will they?

"Oh hello angel bunny!" Flutter shy said with a smile. Flutter shy prepared her food. After eating she went to her wardrobe. Rainbow dash knocked on the door.

"Flutter shy you there?" Rainbow dash asked as she opened the door.

"Oh hi Rainbow dash I'm just going to pick out a dress for the gala." Flutter shy said as she looked back at the wardrobe.

"Can I help I'm kinda bored." Rainbow dash asked.

"Sure you can start by saying yes or no if my dress is good." Flutter shy said as she started to pick out dresses from the wardrobe. Flutter shy let out a blue dress with white highlights and it's sparkly. Rainbow dash touched her chin.

"Hmm...Nah." Rainbow dash said as she signaled her hoof saying next dress.

"Oh ok." Flutter shy said as she picked out another dress. It was red with pink highlights. It has a bow in the front and black at the bottom part of the dress.

"Hmm...Good but it doesn't suit you. Next" Rainbow dash said in boredom.

"Hmm...Where can I find ...Ah yes ! " Flutter shy said as went back to her wardrobe and picked out another dress.

"How about this?" Flutter shy asked as she showed the dress. It's Yellow with light yellow highlights. and orange at the bottom with pink too.

"Good and beautiful but it doesn't really makes your beauty more you know beautiful I mean your beautiful but the dress is not." Rainbow dash said.

"Oh ok wait let me think ... Ah!" Flutter shy said as she grabbed another dress. It"s color Blue with a touch of snowflakes in it. 

"Uh...To much snowflakes! And blue is not your color." Rainbow dash said.

"Let me see some more..." Flutter shy said as she grabbed more dresses.

"Ok how about this?" Flutter shy asked. The dress was in a rainbow color with sparkles.

"Wow that is beautiful but for me! Cauz I'm the rainbow here so nah." Rainbow dash said as she signaled her hoof.

"Ok" Flutter shy said as she placed back the dress and grabbed another.

"Hmm...This?" Flutter shy asked as she showed a black dress.

"Are you like going to some pony that died? Your not going to a funeral." Rainbow dash said .

" Oh ok." Flutter shy said in shame as she pulled out another.

"Ok this?" Flutter shy asked. The dress is Blue with fellow and green highlights.

"Again blue is not your color so nope." Rainbow dash said as she signaled her hoof again.

"Oh..Well I have no more dresses to wear." Flutter shy said. Rainbow dash saw another dress behind her it was the dress that she wore when it was Flutter shy's first date with Discord.

"How about that! It's beautiful and sparkly." Rainbow dash said as she pointed at the dress.

"Oh this but..." Flutter shy said.

"But what? It is so awesome cool amazing and everything else ! It's perfect for you !" Rainbow dash said as she flew to the wardrobe and grabbing the dress.

"Oh...If you really want me to wear that ok then..." Flutter shy said.

"Don't worry this will be perfect!" Rainbow dash said not knowing the memories she had with that dress. Flutter shy wore the dress and Rainbow dash got stunned by her beauty.

"So is this dress ok for you?" Flutter shy asked with a fake smile.

"Ok??? It is PERFECT! " Rainbow dash said with mouth open wide.

"Really?" Flutter shy asked.

"Yes ! You will be the star of the gala!" Rainbow dash said with an excited smile.

"If you say so..." Flutter shy said in shame.

MESSAGE TO READERS!

GUYS I'M SO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT BUT CLASSES JUST STARTED AND WE ALREADY HAVE OUR HOMEWORKS I WILL STILL UPDATE BUT NOT THAT MANY PAGES. WHICH MAKES THE HCAPTERS EVEN MANY ! SO YAYS AND NOOS XD