KLAUS'S LOVE

"Who was the one Klaus Mikaelson loved according to the book there should only be Camille but now after seeing all of them, I think there's someone else who would be his true love," Rafael says and the supper squad nods.

"What do you think Hope?" Josie asks her who just shakes her head "I don't know, I used to think that it was my mom like every child." Hope says with a small smile Klaus and Hayley look at each other and Hayley feels relieved for some weird reason.

"But then I heard about their fights and also how Camille used to help him even after she died." Hope adds and looks at Camille and mouths 'thank you.'

"And then when I started attending the Salvatore school is where I met Care, we bonded and became really good friends as we shared the same views on a lot of different things," Hope says and smiles as Caroline hugs her and kisses her head.

"When I found out about my father and her, I was happy that at least there was one woman who actually loved him and was still breathing, but then when they finally reunited, he died." Hope sadly says and they had a sad look.

"What about your mom, wasn't she alive?" Kaleb asks her and Hope looks at her mother "She was alive but was in love with someone else or at least she thought she was, at first I used to always think that one day they would end up together even after everything." Hope sadly says and the Mikaelsons look down too.

Caroline smiles at the screen and Lizzie looks at her mother with a confused look "Aren't you supposed to be jealous or something?" Lizzie asks but in return, Caroline and Hope laugh out loud "Why would I be jealous of someone who was never meant to be mine, Klaus and Hayley had something," Caroline says and Rebekah nods in agreement.

"It was oblivious to everyone except them but with time and Hayley's betrayal and Klaus's answer to it, everything changed, that stupid husband and the useless pack that did nothing but use her to get more and more power while she also agreed with them." Rebekah scoffs at this.

"As far as I remember Jackson died even before Camille did, right?" Davina asks and Marcel nods "That arrogant and useless Tristan did one thing right by killing Jackson, he loved Hope, yes but he wasn't her father, he had no right to do what he did." Marcel tells them and Mikaelson agreed.

"What did he do? Mom always told me good things about him." Hope looks at her family confused "Of course, she will think highly of him because she thought it was a good idea to take you away from Klaus and New Orlean when everyone knew that he was the only thing that was standing between you and Dahlia." Rebekah says and Hope looks at them with shocked eyes.

"Her and Freya's actions even convinced Elijah and me to dagger Klaus and we did, but we forgot that there was nothing in the world that could've stopped him from protecting you and he did, he pulled the dagger out, cursed the entire crescent pack, killed Gia, tricked Davina into bringing back Esther to defeat Dahlia which he did," Kol explains and Hope looks at her father shocked.

"He didn't kill Jackson?" Hope asks shocking everyone there, they all think Hope will look at him with hate and disappointment "No he didn't wanna hurt her that much so he only cursed her, Klaus let her go when he saw her happy with some other man, and no matter what he wanted he stayed back, always playing the role of the bastard and the devil." Freya adds.

"That was beautiful," Caroline says "Well after losing almost everyone you love, you kind of pick a few things about grief and moving on." Hope replies but the blonde shakes her head at the tribrid.

"For me, my parent was always the endgame but time ran short and they died, I just hope that maybe in some other life or in some other reality or in some other time or even in after life they end up together because there's nothing that can defeat them if they chose to stand together," Hope says and the video goes off and everyone goes back to where they came from forgetting everything about what they saw here or what happened, everyone forgets except for one person.

HAYLEY

THE END