39 .

Day three of all accidents .

Sara POV

"Are you serious?" I asked laughing a bit. My mom nodded, "Yeah you can start early if you want." She told me.

"Fine. I can't be with him anymore if things are forever going to be like this." I said.

"I can't do it anymore." I sighed, "you're right mom, you and dad are, just tell him I'm going to go to college earlier. I can't be with someone who has an arranged marriage anyways. Besides I don't like seeing him get arrested." I sighed.

So if I allow myself to get over him now it won't hurt as much later, I won't be as attached.

My mom nodded, "I have a question." I sighed again. She gave me an alright look so I spoke.

"Why did you guys let it get this far? Why didn't you tell me before I fell in love that he has an arranged marriage?" I asked her. She chewed on her bottom lip and sighed.

"Well, you are seventeen, almost eighteen. To prepare you for your future, we thought you'd problem solve on your own. We wanted you to experience heartbreak so you won't make the same foolish mistakes when you get older." She told me, "I also thought it was just a bad boy phase."

I chuckled softly, "I don't think this is a phase, mom." I informed her, I wished it were, but I did have really deep feelings for Cameron and I wanted to see us together in the future.

Cameron POV

"Wake up!" Someone yelled banging on the rooms door. I opened my eyes and looked through the little window.

"Get up." He said opening the door. I got up and walked out to follow him.

He led me to the front and I saw my Sara's dad and Kevin.

I groaned and sat down, "We wanna talk about things before you're released." Kevin said. I nodded, "When you come home tomorrow we need you to realize that things are going to change whether you really want them too or not, Ms. Sara has moved on, she's thinking of going to an all girls college earlier, she's graduating early and living her own life, she doesn't want to be with you anymore." Kevin said.

I laughed and shook my head, "Do you guys hate us being together that much that you would lie to me to keep us apart?"

Her dad shook his head, "She did."

"I'm not going to believe that." I laughed, "You should, you've been in here for at least a week and you can have any visitors. She has a car and she has had yet to visit you." Her dad said.

"You don't know if she visited me or not." I shrugged. She hasn't, but that doesn't mean she never tried to and they stopped her.

"We told her she could come and she said no, she hasn't left the house at all unless she's going to school. She can't handle how you're living and how you are. She can't handle you being arrested and having an arranged marriage." Her dad said.

They had to be lying, she had just recently told me that if I told her sooner about my arranged marriage that she would have worked with me to find a way out of it.

"Okay, well go because I don't wanna see any of you and if she really did say that then I really never wanna see you so I'm gonna leave when I get out." I shrugged and stood up. "I wanna go back to my room." I told the guard.

We walked back to my room.

OOO

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written lmao I'll update either later today or tomorrow .

Sorry it's only 667 words :'D

Anyways what do you think is going on like tf

When Cameron gets out he thinks he's going back to Sara but Sara's going to college and moving on .